Chapter 2

Annie's POV

It's time for the party to start. I had just finished straightening my hair when I heard Cameron coming up the stairs. I didn't even realize that I only had a towel on since i had just gotten out of the shower. "hey ann, i was just letting you know that people are on their way" he says not breaking eye contact but moving closer. "okay. I just need to get dressed and then I will be ready." I say in retun. "well, you don't have to get dressed" cameron says as he leans in to connect our lips. I start to kiss back and he walks backwards and sits down onto my bed, leaving me on top of him. He explores my mouth with his tongue and moves his hands all up and down my body. I move my hands up to his hair. He moans into my mouth causing me to smile. I break apart from the kiss and walk towards my closet and begin to pull out clothes for me to wear. Cam sits on my bed looking at me with a surprised look on his face. "babe" he says to me. "I think im gonna wear this one." i say, ignoring his comment and pulling out a neon pink crop top with white shorts. I grab my bra and underwear from the drawer in my dresser and signal Cameron to turn around. I drop the towel off of me and pull the lace underwear up my legs. I then noticed Cameron hadn't turned around and was actually still staring at me. I felt my face turn beat red. "Great show babe." he says while walking up to me and kissing me on the cheek and exiting my room. I stood there frozen for a few minutes trying to figure out what had just happened. I snapped back into reality when i heard a car door. I quickly jumped to my window to see 4 or 5 cars pulling into my driveway. Realizing i still didn't have pants or a bra on, I quickly ran back over to my closet and got dressed fastly. I slipped on my tye dye vans then- I took one last look at myself before running downstairs to greet the guests who had arrived.

Cameron's POV

Holy shit. I thought to myself. Annie is beautiful. She has perfect features and beautiful hair and tanned skin and eyes and just everything about her is flat out perfect. I heard the door opening right as Annie was walking down the stairs. She looked at me and i winked. "YO whats up Cam!" I hear a familiar voice say. "MATTY POO" I scream and run to hug Matt. I haven't seen him since MagCon Atlanta. Nash walked in right behind him. "NASH" I scream and jump into his arms. "hey guys!" Annie says and she hugs them both. I felt a twinge of jealousy. I went into the kitchen and filled a cup with sprite and raspberry vodka. I don't usually drink a lot at party's. I guess I could make an acceptation this one time.

Annie's POV

Around 11pm, MY house was jam packed full of people. I was dancing with Cam on the dance floor and i felt his pants bulge. He and I both had a lot to drink, I was definitely drunk out of my mind. I told Cameron that i'm gonna go get something to eat and he decided to find a place to sit for the both of us. I walked into the kitchen and saw Matt getting himself a beer. "Hand me one too please" I asked him and he turned around handing me a beer. "you alright?" I asked him "Yeah im fine!" he said excitedly. "Okay well im going back over by Cameron I said to him. "use protection!" he said followed by him pinching my butt. I turned around and saw Matt staring at my lips. He started to lean in and I backed up fastly and walked over to where cameron said he would be. I saw him sitting in a chair but there was no empty seat near him for me. "Hey babe, I couldn't find another seat so i guess you'll have to sit on my lap" he says so I do. I feel his hands rubbing my inner thigh. "hey do you wanna go dance" I ask him and he nods his head. I stand up and grab his hand pulling him to the area where everyone was dancing. I feel his hands grab my waist and I couldn't resist. I turned around and smashed our lips together. He then pulls me away from the dance floor and leads me upstairs to my own bedroom. He throws me onto the bed causing me to laugh hysterically. We begin to kiss again this time his hands go straight to my waist. He was on top of me so I decided to flip us over so I was now on top of him. I brushed my hips against his repeatedly causing his pants to grow. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt and he ripped it off I stared hardly at his body. "like what you see?" he smirked. He then slid my own pants off of me and flipped us over again so he was on top again. he had lifted my shirt up and kissed at my neck all the way down to my belly button. He looked up at me, almost asking for permission so i nodded my head. He licked my area through my underwear causing me to moan. he slid my underwear off and pressed his lips to my area. He slid his tongue in and out at all different speeds, making me want more and more. "Cam.. I'm..close" I managed to get out. "shh just let it go" he whispered to me. I came and and looked up at my and smiled.

We were both putting our clothes back on when a loud crashing noise comes from downstairs. Cam and I just look at each other and run downstairs. I look around and see nothing un-ordinary.. then i walked into the kitchen. There was a huge hole in the floor and there was a door.. on the floor.(haha im dr.suess) I made everyone leave so it was just me Cameron Nash Matt and a few others. I told them that we had to find out what was in here. Matt and Cameron decided that they would take a knife and my little brothers air soft gun down there just in case. I was so confused. They opened the door and it was a set of... stairs? They pulled the string which turned on a light and they continued down the 14 or 15 steps. They both gasped at what they saw.

HEY GUYS! HOWD YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?! SORRY FOR THE CLIFHANGER BTW. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY! LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE <3