Beginning

Hi my name is Lylah (lie-luh) i am 16 years old and i have a pretty okay life to be honest. But when i turned 16 i thought i was so grown and had life figured out my mother thought i lost my mind. I was smoking drinking and fighting and having sex just.....all types of stuff i wouldn't usually do.
Lylah:

I wanted to live life to the edge i then got kicked out and met this boy named Raynard he was so cute he  took care of me gave me everything i wanted he was just everything i can ask for but he was a trapper and i wanted him to stay out the street...

I wanted to live life to the edge i then got kicked out and met this boy named Raynard he was so cute he  took care of me gave me everything i wanted he was just everything i can ask for but he was a trapper and i wanted him to stay out the streets he was really so kind to me ...but that nigga was the fucking devil himself.........
Raynard:

"Lyluh where the fuck you at i told you be back at my house at 8:00 its fucking 10:00" Raynard says yelling through the phone i was kinda embarrassed because my best friends and her sister could hear him "we went out to eat we are leaving in a cou...

"Lyluh where the fuck you at i told you be back at my house at 8:00 its fucking 10:00" Raynard says yelling through the phone i was kinda embarrassed because my best friends and her sister could hear him "we went out to eat we are leaving in a couple minutes bae calm down" i say whispering i never seen him act like this i dont know why he was tripping over me not being home the time he want me to like im some type of child, he had me all the way fucked up. He then hangs up the phone  my best friend Brianna gives me a little disappointed look "girl, why the hell is he on your ass like that..why the fuck he want you home so bad" 

"Oh he probably just horny....lets go my head is kinda starting to hurt" i say sweeping the whole conversation under the rug. I finally arrived home (Raynards house) i walk up to the second floor of the apartments by the time i got up the steps i was tired as hell. I dig in my purse for the keys and then I realized i left my keys in Briannas car and she already had drove off. I then knock on the door softly and Raynard opens the door i then walk  past with out speaking I was too tired to even speak i kick my shoes off at the door and threw myself on the bed

"So you just gonna walk in and not say shit" Raynard says walking slowly to me with his balled up fist "im sorry Ray im just so damn exhausted, and the fuck u got your fist balled up for" i say siting up "first you come in late then, you disrespect me... im sick of yo ass bitch" Raynard says grabing my shirt almost stretching it 😟 "are you out ya fucking mind Raynard, get the fuck off my shirt" i say Raynard then smacked me "ayo stop talking to me like im some type of pussy....oh so u think im a pussy? I should have left yo ass out in the street where ur mama left your stupid ass"
"RAY STOP TALKING TO ME LIKE THIS WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?? I say in shock my body starts to shake as I slowly get off the bed I never seen him talk to me like this i knew he wasnt drunk because he told his father that died from alcohol abuse he would never drink. He then grabs my neck and kisses me he then raps my legs around him

He gently lays me on the bed wiping the tears he made me shed from off my cheeks...i was so confused but I forgave him its just something i cant resist about him... he walks to his side of the bed and turns the lights off and lays down  he then turns over cuddles me from behind and whispers "im sorry baby i wont do it again".............