Proluge and charachters

I have never think that all this things that I heard and read was true. Everyday since I was little I was so curious about everything and I want to go and see every place out of my home and especially "the forbidden one".

No one here was allowed to go there even to talk for this place or the creatures that are hidden there but I really want to know about this place and the creatures that are In there.
I try talk to anyone but no one will help me. My only way to know something about this place were the books.

One day when I was in our library I try to found even one book which will help me. I was searching and searching but nothing. I was on the edge to give up but then.....

Then I found it!

I found a secret room. The secret room full of old book which was having an answers for every one of my questions. Not just for the secrets here but also for this "forbidden place" and all the places beyond the limits of my home or how you maybe know it "The Heaven"

Everyday I was in this library. Sometimes i can stay all day there and just read without even stop. For me this books were like a door to every of my dream places and sights. In this books I found about animals and creatures that I didn't even know that exist in this world.

When I was little I heard that when one angel turn 18 he can help the people from the world to be better person and to do good stuffs.

I really want to turn 18 that I can be like the angels who can go out of this place and go to "The Earth" to help. When I turn 18 I start going nearly everyday there and even no one of these people can't see me I can see them and that's makes me happy because here I can see one different world and so many different people.

All of these people were different but that they are different makes them amazing. They know how to do so many things but the thing that amazed me was that they can love. They can love even they are hurt. They can love even they are not loved. They can love anyone. They can love someone that they don't even know. They can love someone that is not a good person. They can love no matter what but that is not the thing in their love that amazed me. The thing is that their love is maybe the strongest love that you ever saw and nothing can't be more stronger than their love.

Even these "demons" who was making people doing bad stuffs like lying, stealing and killing they will never be able to break their love.

We angels know how to protect people from doings things like this but if one day the demons took the control over the people and kill us they will rule the world.

***

Now I am here alone. Here. Away from everything and everyone that I love. Or maybe there is someone.

"Who are you?"
-
"You don't remember?"

***

I don't understand why are they doing this.

"How can someone be this heartless!?"
I screamed with tears in my eyes.

***

I never tough that I will hear something like this. How can someone do such a thing like this? How is this even possible? What kind of person you have to be to hurt the one you love?