[3] part 1

I'm sorry for the late update but I was kinda busy these days so I can't update but now I am back with a new chapter and also this chapter will be 2 parts and I will publish the second part soon so now enjoy the first part!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#################
Y/N's POV
#################

-

In the next morning I woke up with strange feeling. Feeling like something is about to happened today. But I have no idea what it can be. I just really hope that today I can found answers for my questions.

I go to the bathroom to do my morning routine and after I was done I do my make up.

This is my make up:

Then I go to my closet and I was ready to pick my outfit when someone knock on the door

"Come in!" I said loudly to make sure that person can hear me.

"Good morning darling! I didn't disturb you, right?" He said and I saw that he is hiding something behind his back.

"No you didn't disturb me! I was just picking an outfit." I said and he smile.

"Okay then I am on the right time!" He said and give me a box and saying "This is for you!"

"What is this?" I ask and grab the box.

I start opening the box with so curiously write on my face.

After I open it I saw beautiful dress and I look at my father in confusion.

"This is you mother's favorite dress and I think you will like it. I would like to see you in this dress!" He said and I smiled widely at him and then hug him. He hug me back and then kiss my head.

"I love it dad! Thank you so much!" I said and he broke the hug the look at my eyes and smile at me once again.

"You are welcome darling! Now go and let me se how it's looks!" He said and I nodded and go to the bathroom to get dressed.

I get dressed and slowly walked out of the bathroom.

When my dad saw me he can't got his eyes of me. He was staring at me with so much happiness in his eyes. He has his big and warm smile on his face while he was looking at me.

"You look like her!" His words make me smile full of happiness.

"Look!" He said and a picture appear in his hands. He give it to me and I can't stop looking at this picture. She was there. My mom was on this picture. And she was wearing this dress. She looks so beautiful and her warm smile make my heart fill with so much love.

This is my mother:

I look at the picture and then at the mirror

I look at the picture and then at the mirror. My dad was right. I look pretty much like her. But no one ever can have her beauty.

I turn to my dad and gave him the picture with a little sad smile because I will be happy if I can keep it. I don't have so many her photos because they are saved in somewhere because my dad don't want something to happened to them but what he said next make me shocked.

"You can keep it." He said softly and when I lift my head in shook to look at him, he was smiling at me.

I was so happy. I start jumping and smiling out of happiness. I even heard my dad chuckled to me. I stop and then hug him one more time and this time I hug him so tight that I Maybe stop his breathing.

"Thank you so so much!" I said still hugging him.

"You are welcome darling but I can't breath!" He said and I quickly let go of him and looked down and said "I'm sorry.". I heard him chuckled and when I looked at him he was smiling cutely at me and that makes me smile too.

"Okay darling now I have to go because I have some work to do and after that I will see you, Okay?" He asked.

"Okay dad." I said and I smiled a little sadly because I will be happy if he can stay with me for more time but he always have work. I understand him.  First of all he is the God. And after my mother's death he always have to do all the work alone. I offer him my help but he always refuse and said that he can handle it and tell me to not worry about it but I see. I see how tired is he all the time. How much stressed is he. And how much is he worried about me because he always want me to be happy and always try to make me to not miss mom this much because he don't want to see me sad. That is the reason why he is always talking about mom and giving me her things. To make me feel like she is here right now.

I will love to have a chance to be with my dad all the day but today I am happy that he has work because he don't know nothing about the secret library and that I am going there nearly everyday to read things that are forbidden to be mentioned here.

I didn't tell him because I know that he will be so mad at me and I am scared that he might do something to that place and all the things in the library. I can't let this happened.

-

After I was done with everything I go first to Somi's house because I forgot my bracelet there and that "bracelet" is the key for the secret library. I just turned it to bracelet because I don't want someone to found about the library.

Even Somi and Jackson didn't know about all this but I just didn't tell them because I am not sure how will they react and what will they do.

Yes they are my best friends! And I know that I can trust them but they always want to protect me and if I told them maybe they will try to stop me from finding out the truth about everything.

For now....

I just can't trust ANYONE.

-

After some minutes I was in front of Somi's place. I saw that the front door is open and I decided to walk in. When I get in I go to to Somi's room.

Just when I was about to go in I heard something that cough my attention...

"Are you sure she don't know?" I heard Somi asking someone. But who can that be?

"She don't know. Don't worry I will never let her know!"

"Jackson" I tough and I was so shocked and confused.

"What are they talking about? Are they talking about me?" I tough again.

"Yeah we can't let her know! I don't know what will happened if Y/n know the truth." Somi said and her words makes me even more confused and shocked.

They are talking about me!

But what they mean by "the truth"?...

What are they hiding from me?

When I was deep in my thoughts thinking about what I heard just now the door opens and....

"Y/n?"

To be continued...