Girls/Girls/Boys

*shays perspective*

"Well that just happened," i whispered to kayla as we walked out of the store with our new penny boards.

"I know, holy shit. Shay, I MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE WITH SOMEONE," she screamed into my ear.

"I KNOW ME TOO! But you have to go back home next week..." i said with a sigh.

"Actually, i have something to tell you..."

My eyes got big. whenever she made that statement it was either about a really good thing or really bad thing.

"I'm going to move in with my dad here," she stated looking towards the ground.

"Why? You hate your dad, hes such a jerk to you."

"Because youre my best friend and i want to see you more often. Also, my mom found a boyfriend, and hes worse than my dad," she looked up towards the sky, her eyes filling up with tears.

"Okay, but only if thats going to make you happy. You can always stay with me you know."

"Okay," she hugged me, and we kept on walking.

*kaylas perspective*

After shay and i went to a couple of other stores i checked the time. 4:45. Shit.

"I have to be home by five so i have to go."

"Okay yeah sure, i should probably get home too," shay said as she pulled out her phone.

We got to our cars and drove off, each of us going separate directions. Driving back to hell.

I got home and checked the time, 5:17. i ran inside hoping my dad wouldn't notice.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You were supposed to be making dinner right now and you were just shopping! Now go and make my fucking dinner you worthless nothing," he blasted as i walked into the kitchen with my head down.

I made a sandwich for him because i knew he would eat whatever i made.

I handed him the plate, "finially, now go to your room," he demanded.

I didn't mind, leaving him would be nice. Plus im alone most of the time anyway. And when i was alone i could finally do what i always do when my dad yells at me, pull out my little box full of shiny pieces of medal.

*shays perspective*

As soon as i got home, i ran into my room.

"Holy shit," i whispered to myself thinking of the blue haired boy i just met.

I checked my phone. Still no messages from him. It's was okay though, i was use to having no attention. Whatever, i thought, he probably just feels bad for me, no one could ever love a sad girl. i went into the bathroom and opened one of the drawers. Pencil sharpeners have been my best friend since 7th grade, and still now and im 17.

I took a small screw driver and unscrewed the screw. I took out the blade and held it in between my fingers. i unwrapped my scarred arm from the thick hair band that i cover up with. i took the blade and drug it across my skin. whoops, i thought.

I went into my room after cleaning myself up and texted my internet friend, kylie, what just happened.

"Omg! thats so cool! Hey i have some really good news!"

"Cool, what is it?"

"Me, you, kayla, jacquline, madi, and nena are all going to hang out this weekend. One big group meetup! what do you think?"

"Cool this will be fun, i got to go bye." i said as i got a text message. it was kian.

*kylies perspective*

Shay said she had to go so i just shrugged it off. Ugg people piss me off. I mean lots of people, like everyone at school. I really wanted to meet someone new, like a best friend not a boyfriend, or maybe both, whatever works.

I was excited to see all of my internet friends in la, it would be lots of fun.

*kaylas perspective*

As i was finishing with relieving my pain, when i got a call. it was connor. At least i hoped it was. I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Kayla? its connor, from today."

"Yeah haha, so umm-"

"Do you want to get the coffee now?"

"Oh um yeah just let me ask my dad."

"Okay cool i'll wait," i could see him smile through the phone after he said that.

I set the phone down and went to talk to talk to my dad.

"Hey dad, c- can i go out tonight"

"Does it look like a fucking care? leave please, youre worthless anyways."

Thank god. i ran back up to my room and picked up the phone.

" Yeah i can go," i smiled.

*shays perspective*

I picked up my phone.

Unknown- Hey shay, this is kian😊

What do i say? thoughts raced my mind.

Me- hey kian

Ugg i'm so stupid why did i say hey i should have said hi.

Kian- do you want to hang out tonight still?😄

Oh shit i have to ask my mom. I went into the living room.

"Hey mom, can i go hang out with a friend," i asked shaking.

"I thought i would never hear you say friend," she snapped. i could feel hot tears coming on.

"Is that a yes?"

"As long as your out of the house, i dont care."

I went back to my room to tell kian, then i was off.