Prologue

Not every werewolf is the same. Most have different shades of brown and blond for fur. Most have eyes the same as their human form. Most are regular wolves in rank. Except me. I am the lowest rank their is. Omega. My fur isnt brown or blond, but pure white with black speckles. My eyes are a blood red, completely different to my usual forest green ones. Im different in botg my forms to the common wolf. When in human form, I am one of the shortest people in school, at 5ft 1, yet I am in year 11. I am not as slim as all the other wolves around and I don't care to be social either. I have many other differences to others but these are the main two.

I am a rouge.....

And I am bisexual.

I cant help being who I am. I despise other rouges but i was forced into this life. My 'parents' were the perfect Alpha couple, with the perfect Alpha life apart from one thing. Me. I was born an omega from an Alpha couple, a rare occurrence. What was worse was that I was a twin. Why is that bad you may ask? Because my twin, Alex, was born an Alpha; born exactly what my 'parents' wanted. So they threw me away like trash. Kicked me out at the age of 6, causing me to shift early and become rouge.

  I knew I wasnt wanted from the moment I was born. I was kept in the attic so people would think I had died so that my 'parents' image of a perfect family wasnt contaminated.

I left and never thought of going back after that day. I ran and ran. I didnt want to be near those who hated me. Whom I hated. But, just my luck, when i was 15, a new law was put in place in the werewolf community. All rouges and pack wolves had to attend the rest of their education at the nearest werewolf academy. And, of course, I was delighted to hear the closest one to me was in my old pack, run by my ex-family.

I sighed. If you were to see me now you would not know that I was an omega apart from my scent and my below-average height. Ive become cold, detached, emotionless, strong. All the things that omegas are expected to be the opposite of. Ive trained so hard to be able to fight for myself. And now, I can even resist an Alpha's command. It was difficult to master but if you have the will power to achieve a goal, anything is possible.

My birthday is in a few days and I will be spending it at the academy. My first day at the academy will be my birthday. I have no family or friends to spend the occasion with, therefore I will probably use the time to strengthen my fighting and defence skills. Oh, I almost forgot, my birthday is December 22nd, my 16th birthday, the day I will find my mate and get rejected in an instant. The day that will change me completely into a puddle of anger, self hatred, pain and sadness.

Or so I thought.