Chapter 5: I Never Thought I'd See You Again

Authors Note

The authors note in the end is important. If you want me to keep updating, read it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Cassie's P.O.V.

Me and Rydel were talking and catching up when in the corner of my eye I saw Caitie's car pull up.

"Delly! Get excited! Here comes Caitie and the girls!" I say.

"Do you think the girls will remember me and the boys? Because they were only 11 when we moved......" Delly said but I cut her off.

"I know they won't remember you because they both absolutely LOVE R5 and totally want to meet you guys. Also, Girl Alert: Milly has a thing for Rocky and Callie has a thing for Ryland." I say.

"Ooh! I guess me and you are gonna be playing match maker soon!" Delly says.

"Hopefully they won't fangirl when they see me standing here having a normal conversation with you like its nothing." I say.

"But, it is nothing. We are BFF's and have known eachother FOREVER. I mean, seriously. You were my neighbor and our parents were friends when we were in diapers. Plus they've know eachother since before Riker was born and you were just a little baby." Delly says.

"I'm gonna go get Caitie and then go talk to the boys. Can you and Caleb pwease explain to the girls and calm them down?" I ask Rydel, making my best puppy face.

"Fine. But make sure the boys don't come over here so they don't fangirl even more." Rydel says.

"Whatever. Don't make fun of my sisters fangirling over you guys. Like you wouldn't do it if you met One Direction." I say rolling my eyes.

"Don't make fun of my perfect British and Irish boys!" she says.

I walk away as she starts singing Best Song Ever. I giggle to myself. Ooh, Delly.

"Hey boys!" I yell as I walk over and tap Riker and Ryland on the shoulder.

They both turn around and when they see me they both have wide eyes.

Riker's P.O.V.

I look into the grey eyes I thought I'd never see again. Cassie. I knew it wasn't Caitie because Cassie's eyes were grey mixed with blue and Caitie's were just grey.

"Cassidy? Cassidy Parker? Never thought I'd see you again." Ryland says before I can say anything.

When Ross hears her name he turns around.

"Cassie!" He yells while running up and hugging her.

"Hey Ross Shor! It's been a while!" She says.

"I missed my BFF!" He said back.

"Who's this?" Ellington asked.

"Ellington, this is Cassidy. She's a friend from Colorado. Oh, and Cassie, this is Ellington. Or Ratliff. Or Ell. Whatever you wanna call him." Ross says.

"Nice to meet you Ellington." Cassie says as she waves at Ellington.

"Nice to meet you too, Cassidy." Ellington says.

"Please, call me Cassie." She says.

"Okay, Cassie." Ellington says.

I never understood why Cassie would reject me every time I tried to ask her out. She would always have some lame excuse about how she already had plans with Ross or she had plans to go shopping with Delly.