You and your true love

It had been a few weeks since you last saw this mysterious guy you wish you had asked for his number as you were starting to panic as you were deeply in love with him. Later in the evening you had to go and get pet food for your pets Teddy your cat, Uno your tiwawa and Tyler your husky. You jumped out the car bringing in your shopping when you herd your name called out "(Your name)" you recognised the voice easy as it was the one person you were deeply in love with. You go running up to him giving him a hug saying "I love you so much never leave me again" not noticing what you just said until the end and slowly backing away awkwardly but he reply's "I won't because I love you too"

"What really omg" you said with him replying "I'm Jai btw I know you your (your name) as I've always know you I just never had the guts to confront you.) you looked at him closer realising who he is you know him very well because he's was a Janoskian " O...M...G...your a Janoskian because your Jai Brooks" you said that in shock because you live the Janoskian. "Yeh I am you watch our channel" "yes I love you so much". You wee chatting for a about an hour and it went silent for no reason it just did and you evidently sperted out "WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME" you were so embarrassed and disappointed as you are always bullied for anything and you just asked a guy out but his response has changed everything. "Yes of course I will I could never find another women as beautiful and sweet as you your personality is why I love you the way you are such an innocent standing up for yourself".