thirty-four

A/N: i gotta give the ppl what they want😤 so sMUT IT IS !

wet dreamz.

_____

THIRTY-FOUR.

Mackenzie was ready for everything.

He grabbed the edge of his shirt and threw it to the side. She was admiring his exposed chest until she felt her panties being tugged down.

His eyes dilated as he slid her undergarment off. There it was, lil meow meow🐱. His gaze couldn't break from it. Everything he wanted was between her thighs.

She somehow felt insecure now that her body was half exposed to him. Johnny could sense her doubts.

"I love your body, so why are you shy?" His eyes met hers.

She almost nutted at his choice of words.

"And I love your thighs." He added, placing a kiss down her inner thigh.

"And your lips." He kissed her lips, nibbling her bottom lip teasingly.

She groaned, growing sexually frustrated. "Please, just fuck me." She whined. A/N: perhaps I screamed while writing this.

He sat up, unbuckling his belt, his green eyes not leaving hers. "I will." He assured. Once his pants were removed, he reached over to a drawer to grab the most important item of the night.

A condom.

He ripped the package open with his teeth and did the obvious. Grabbing her legs, he spread them apart which allowed him to get a good view of her.

"I'm sorry if it hurts. It should get better with time." He positioned himself in between her legs. He was as nervous as her, maybe more. He didn't want to make a mistake or cause any discomfort.

All he wanted was to make her feel good.

She nodded, preparing herself as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

The feeling of Johnny pushing his tip into her caused her to tense up.

"You need to relax, Pup. It'll hurt if you aren't relaxed." He cooed, his face hidden in the crook of her neck.

Trusting him, she let her body relax. He then proceeded, slowing pressing himself further in. She furrowed her eyebrows at the foreign feeling, letting out a sharp breath.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, it's just a different feeling."

It didn't hurt the way she expected. It was more of a sore stretch than any kind of painful tear.

"Is it alright if I move?" He asked. His voice sounded strained and Mackenzie could tell he was dying to get started already.

She nodded. Once he retrieved the signal, he rocked into her experimentally. The friction between them was starting to pick up and she could feel herself starting to feel good from it.

"Y-You can go faster." She whimpered quietly.

Lifting himself up, he gazed at her lustfully, before adjusting himself into a slightly more upright position.

She didn't expect him to take on such a fast pace so quickly. She squeaked in surprise, not knowing what she was in for.

He let out a deep guttural groan before clamping a hand over her mouth.

"Quiet. I told you, if you expose the fact that you're here then we're never talking again." He reminded while keeping his rough pace, making it nearly impossible for her to comply.

She shut her eyes and tilted her head back, the feeling of him reaching deep within her almost too much to bear. His hand guided down to her neck, pressing a firm grip around it for support.

Mackenzie could feel herself shifting further and further up the bed with every hard thrust of Johnny's hips. A/N: DEAR LORD—

A coil began to build within her and she arched her back to moan out. Thankfully, Johnny caught her climax just in time and clamped his hand over her mouth to muffle the loud mewl that came out of it.

Her body shook in pleasure as he continued to use her clenched walls to work himself to his own release. It wasn't long before he felt himself nut into the condom lmao.

He threw his head back with low grunts as he waited for his orgasm to stop. The sound of their heavy breathing was the only thing that filled the room. He felt like he just won the lottery.

Taking the condom off, he threw his boxers on before heading towards the door. "Wait here." He panted.

He came back only a minute later.

"Uhh, Pup?" He rushed into the room.

"Yes, Daddy?"

"My parents are home."

_____

END OF CHAPTER.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

A/N: You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep
'Cause they fill the open air
And leave teardrops everywhere
You'd think me rude but I would just stand and stare
I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance
A foxtrot above my head
A sock hop beneath my bed
A disco ball is just hanging by a thread (thread, thread)
I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems (when I fall asleep)
Leave my door open just a crack
Please take me away from here
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Please take me away from here
Why do I tire of counting sheep
Please take me away from here
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep
To ten million fireflies
I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell (said farewell)
But I'll know where several are
If my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar (jar, jar)
I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems (when I fall asleep)
I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems (when I fall asleep)