one

I hated orange, but this color kinda suited me

I zipped up the jumpsuit and headed for the door. I can hear muffled voices outside, I take a deep breath and open the door.

The cold breeze hits me in the face as I walk up to the rest of the delinquents and lean on the wall.

"This is it. It's your chance to do something positive, give something back, you can help people, you can really make a difference to people's lives that's what community service is all about. There are people out there who think you are scum this is your chance to prove them wrong" a tall dark skinned man says which I'm guessing is the probation worker.

I look around and see a tall boy with wild curly hair next to you, and on the other side a girl with hoop earrings and a really high pony tail. Behind them was a boy with brown straight hair that he kept straitening it with his hands and a girl with curly highlighted hair.

On the other side of curly there was a wanna be gangster, and a really tall faker boy who looked a bit familiar.

"Yeah but what if they're right" the curly haired-boy said.

I looked at him confused as he gesturers to the wanna be gangster.

"No offense but I'm thinking some people are just born criminals" he looks at gangster boy

"You looking to get stabbed?" He says to curly

"See my point?" He looks at me for a few seconds and then looks at the probation worker. I give him a little smile before looking forward too.

I hear the girl with the curly highlighted hairs phone go off as she picks it up and says hi.

"Doesn't matter what you've done in the past" the probation worker says obviously trying to talk over the girl on the phone.

"Doing my community service" she says
"Boring as fuck"

"Hello, I'm still talking here" the probation worker says.

"I thought you'd finished"

"See my lips still moving that's means I'm still talking" he argues

Of course curly buds in by saying "yeah. But you could have been yawing or chewing"

"End the call, hang up!" He shouts and she chuckles at him.

She keeps talking for a little bit till she hangs up.

I hear "I will rip out your throat and shit down your neck."

I turn and say

"How could you shit in his neck if you've ripped it out?"

Curly haired boy turns to you and laughs. Wanna be gangster looks at you and says

"You wanna be next?"