And the trouble begins

King POV

I got that nigga. He know how much Kali mean to me.  I been in love with Kali since I was 13. I met her at the corner store down the street. She walked in looking beautiful. She had pretty dark skin and pretty long curly hair. She walked passed me smelling like roses. I got her number and the rest is history. I hope Ricky ready for what's coming to him.

*phone rings*

Me: Aye get my strap and meet me at the corner store in 10

David: Iight

See David been with me since we was in diapers. That's my nigga. I was looking a hot ass mess pulling up at the store.

David: What's going on King? Who finna die tonight?

King: Just know I'm on some crazy shit iight. He raped my baby David!! Imma kill him!! Give me my strap

David: Who bruh?? What happened?

King: Kali pregnant and he raped her David!! I'm so fucking heated!

David: Let's go blast on his ass then. Fuck that!

I grabbed my strap and we hopped in my car. I got so many emotions going on. I wonder what Kali doing?

Kali POV

I'm so hurt. I knew King was gone pull this shit. He done always been crazy. Just remembering that day I found out I was pregnant makes me cry.

*Flash back*

I had done been throwing up and eating like hell lately. I hope this ain't what it is. I hope I'm not pregnant. I put on some clothes and took myself to the health center. They gave me a pregnancy test and I almost fainted waiting on the results.

Dr.: Kali your pregnant.

Me: What??

Dr.: Your 4 weeks pregnant.

I started crying so hard i couldn't breath. I went home and cried myself to sleep that night. All i thought about was King and what happened. I drunk vinegar trying to kill the baby and it didn't work. I can't afford an abortion. Damnit! I'm stuck.

*Flash back over*

King POV

King: Ricky!!!  David search the house!

I found Ricky sleep like a baby. I put the gun to his head.

David POV

I can't believe King about to do this. Ricky woke up with fear I  his eyes.

Ricky: Wtf King!!!

King: Why you touch her Ricky! she pregnant with yo baby! Why Ricky?!? You finna die!

Seeing the hurt and pain and tears coming from King made me feel his pain.

King: Anything else to say Ricky?

Ricky: That pussy was good too

King: Fuck you!!

David: No King!!!