Bruises and Empty Sorries

Malani's Pov:

Malani's Pov:

Here I am again getting my ass beat for coming home late since I got stuck in traffic.

"You cheating on me?!" He yells as he punches and beats on my face.

"No! I try to block block my face feeling blood trickle down my nose. I got caught in traffic!"

He kicks my side and I'm sobbing on the floor.

"Lie again." He's talking low and it scares the shit out of me.

At this point I don't even want to talk to him. I'm hurt and in pain.

I just want it to stop.

I black out when he takes a blow to my head.

Bruno's Pov:

I'm so high right now I can't even function right. This cocaine has me on another level.

Leaving Malani on the floor I go clean myself up.

Deep down I know she's not cheating on me but these drugs are fucking with me.

I start to come down from my high and I see the damage I caused. I feel like shit. Lani doesn't deserve this but I can't let her go I'll go crazy without her.

I go pick up Malani's limp body off the floor and carry her upstairs to clean her up.

I lay her on the bed and look at my her "Damn I fucked up bad this time" I whisper.

I put pills and water next to her as I watch her slowly wake up and she's literally scowling at me.

Yup I fucked up big.

"Baby I-" she cuts me off "Save your lame ass sorry Peter I don't want to hear it."

She looks down at all her bruises and starts crying. "Why do I put up with your bullshit" I hang my head down.

"Baby I can change, I need your help. I know I don't deserve you but you're all I have please" I cry holding her tightly.

"Bruno....I need space, I think we should take a break."

I feel myself getting angry and I see the fear in her eyes "The fuck we need space for?! You're not going anywhere!"

I grabs her wrist holding them tight and I see tears brimming in her eyes.

I sigh and let go watching her run out the room into the guest bedroom.

I cut three lines on the table and snort all of them. Feeling my eyes get low I get lost in my own mind.

"She's not leaving me..." I mumble.

************
HEY HEATHEN SQUAD I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE ITS THE LAST ONE FOR TODAY😂✨💖 *whips*