Marry Me?

Jinho ran a hand through his hair, pulling at it as he tried to solve this problem in his worksheets. He was sitting on his bed, shuffling through papers and finding the sheet he needed, circling the important information with his black ink pen.

His brain was so hard at work, he hadn't realized that his boyfriend of six years walked into the room. He only realized when he felt the bed dip and strong arms wrapping around his waist from behind him.

"Hongseok, not now, I'm working," Jinho said as Hongseok started placing kisses on his neck.

But that didn't stop Hongseok, who continued to kiss his neck distractingly. He brought one of his hands up to hold his neck as he tried to leave a dark mark with his mouth.

"Hongseok..." Jinho said warningly, even though he was holding back a small sound that wanted to escape badly.

Hongseok sighed and looked at his boyfriend. "Come on, honey, when was the last time you had a break?" he asked, his head resting on his boyfriend's small shoulder.

"I can't take a break right now, I'm so close to finishing," Jinho told him, transferring some information onto another sheet of paper.

"Fine, then I'll stay here and watch you work until you finish," Hongseok replied stubbornly.

Jinho turned his head and looked at him. "Or...you could go start dinner while I finish up?"

Hongseok looked into his boyfriend's eyes before looking at his lips and giving him a quick, unexpected kiss. "Okay. I'll make dinner tonight," he released his hold on his boyfriend and left for the kitchen.

Jinho had to take a moment to gather himself, that simple kiss from his boyfriend leaving him in a daze. He took a deep breath before continuing with his work.

***

Hongseok plated dinner as Jinho came and sat at the table.

"So, how was your day?" Jinho started the conversation.

"Everything went fine, except for the newbie, his attitude is awful and he screwed up one of our orders, so now we have to re-do it. I feel bad for my boss though, he got blamed for it. But we can't do anything about him since he is the nephew of my bosses boss." Hongseok said as he served the plates and sat next to his boyfriend.

Jinho looked at the food. "Oh. Thank you for making dinner and I'm sorry to hear about that."

Hongseok smiled and kissed his cheek as he walked past to go sit down. "No problem and it's fine. We'll just have to deal with it. Anyway, what about you?"

"Just stressing over some papers that needed to be edited before they were sent in. I had to point them out and then I'm going to return them tomorrow." Jinho replied as he took a bite. His eyes widened in surprise as turned to his boyfriend. "You seriously made this?"

Hongseok laughed, a hint of nervousness in his voice. "Why? Is it that bad? I swear I was just following the recipe."

"No, no, no. It's so good. I didn't know you could cook like this." Jinho told him before taking another bite of the delicious food.

"Oh, yeah." Hongseok smiled and looked down, his insides all giddy now that he knew his boyfriend liked it.

Even after six years, his boyfriend still had an effect on him. He thought about the last six years of his life, everything they'd been through, all that they've accomplished as a couple. Hongseok didn't think that anything could stop them from growing old together and living happily.

Hongseok ate slowly, every-so-often looking at his boyfriend. In his eyes, Jinho looked so beautiful, even with sauce from the food on his lips and cheek, which was also a good excuse for him to look at Jinho.