Full On Mox

Warnings: Daddy kink, Swear words, Smut, Oral (female receiving)

This was requested by SexyPsychoMoxley hope you enjoy!

~ 5:27 P.M. ~

~ Jon's POV ~

Today has been pretty hectic. I have been trying to get home to my girlfriend of two years (Y/N), but my flight took off before I got there so now I have to wait an hour for my new flight.

I was hoping to just be able to get on the plane and go surprise my girlfriend. I just wanted a nice few days with her before I got back on the road.

~ 9:39 P.M. ~

I was finally home and just got off my the plane. I am excited just to get to see (Y/N). We didn't get to spent a lot of time together last time I came because we had talked about moving in together and we were moving her stuff into our new house.

What sucks is I had to leave before we finished unpacking and I felt bad. I left with all the furniture done and in it's place but I didn't finish unpacking my clothes and we didn't go grocery shopping so (Y/N) had to do that. She was really understanding that I had work and that's how most of the things get payed and she was okay with doing the rest which i was grateful for.

I had gone to baggage claim to get my suitcase and then I was out of there going straight home.

I was pulling into our driveway when I noticed the lights were still on which means (Y/N) is awake. I turn off the car and go out to get my luggage.

As I walked into the house I heard music from the bedroom. I put my suitcase by the door and dropped my backpack and headed upstairs. When I walked into our bedroom I saw (Y/N) in my MOX jacket. She had her back to me and was on her laptop and messaging her mom on Facebook.

(If you don't know what the jacket looks like here you go. And I used a GIF because I couldn't find a picture.)

When I saw her in my jacket I couldn't stop stare at how sexy she looked

When I saw her in my jacket I couldn't stop stare at how sexy she looked. I felt like my pants were too tight and I just wanted to fuck (Y/N) now.