chapter 2 we ment.

So after i was done with my homework i went to work i work at a small shopping mart. Excuse me. a tall brown haired boy said. oh yes im very sorry. i said,how can i help you love.

well 1 he said i would like these items,and 2 you said love to me. so i said, i have to be nice. Then he said well i wouldn't say that. then he smirked it was the most cutest smirk ever.

oh really i said. umm..uhh..never mind but my name is Aaron. he gave me a card that had his name and number,by the time i look up he was smiling like a crazy person.

so that will be twenty dollars and thirty cents i said. he handed me a twenty dollar bill and thirty cents.

then he said thanks bye... then i said Anna. oh bye anna. and with that he was on his way.

*******

when i got home i text Aaron

you: hey is this aaron carter

aaron: why yes it is and who is this ?

you: its anna we ment at the shopping mart :-)

aaron: oh yeah i remember hold on.

don't *uck with my love that heart is sooo cold. ed sheeran don't started playing i looked at my phone and saw aaron was calling.

hello i said in a sing song voice. umm...hello is thi- of corse it is i cut him off. well oh he said ,take a pic and send it to me.

for what i asked. so i could have it as a profile pic for you, he responded. okay i said but only if you send me one,i added. okay he agreed.

within the next 5 seconds i had a pic of him shirt-less yes shirt-less omg i was blushing. i sent him a normal picture.

aaron: you look really pretty ;-)

you: not to bad yourself, okay im going to bed.

aaron: okay me too goodnight :-* that was a kissie face .

you: okay next time i see you maybe you'll get on in person goodnight.