Creeping [Kyungsoo Part two]

It was hard to recognized him. Everything but his eyes were different; the way he acted, the way he touched me, the way he pronounced my name. He was hungry and so was I; we were in need of each other.
"Are you scared?" He whispered in my ear, slowly crawling on top of me, kissing my bare skin as he went.

"A-a little..." It was a mess, he smelled like danger, covered in dirt and giving that dark aura that would scare anyone. "B-but I won't runaway"
Closing my eyes, I let him touch everything he wanted; he wasn't thinking, just letting his impulses lead the way. "If.." He bit my hip bone. "they come after me..." he sucked it a little. "Will you run... with me?" It was impossible to know what he would do next. His heavy body moved very fast; one moment he was kissing my belly and the other he was kissing my lips.
"Mhhm.." I couldn't say yes with his lips pressed against mine, but he understood. It was a yes to not only going with him, but allowing him to do everything. I was his, he owned me.

The fire grew in the bedroom, even the air itself seemed to be on fire. My whole body wanted him, and so did he. As I felt his excitement growing and seeing how he rapidly got rid of his remaining clothes, my cheeks flushed.

I opened my mouth wider allowing him to deepen the kiss as he grabbed my leg and wrapped it around his waist. "I... need you" He said huskily, not letting another moment pass without our lips touching. Seeing there before me seemed like a dream, my hands trailed down every scar on his chest, slowly touching the few tattoos he had, that little wolf. Leaning closer, his hands rested on the pillow next to my head, feeling how his hot skin touched mine. Delight, shot through me, having him so close made my entire body feverish and shake like it never did before. "Please... Kyung..."
"Shh..." A small smile rested on his lips, wrapping me with passion and turning his gaze to me. "I want to see the look in your eyes when I make you mine"
It was enough for me to give in, any resistance still left on me was now gone. And he knew. The way he owned me by just looking into my eyes was something I could never describe, something out of the world, something that felt almost supernatural. Slowly, he slid between my thighs, never leaving my eyes for a second. "K-Kyung... ahhh" I grabbed a hold of his muscular shoulders, burying my nails in his skin, making him bleed a little. The way he moved, with so much strength was something I could barely endure. "Ughm.. th..this.." Taking shallow breathes he continued pushing further, tilting his head back. "D-don't... please... stop-oohh"
Moaning through gritted teeth, I threw my head back giving in to the pleasure. Between the pleasure and confusion, the nirvana in my head, I could hear the bed cracking and hitting the wall. Even the warmness of the room felt like in any minute it would turn in to real fire. Everything was shaking and I wasn't sure if it was Kyungsoo on top of me or something else. But I couldn't let him go, no matter how strong he were; the danger was implicit but he was what I needed.
"M-mine... don..t"He buried his face in my neck, pushing faster. "forget.."
Before everything went black, both collapsing from exhaustion, I managed to look into his eyes that somehow seemed to shine and hear him whisper.
"You are what I need... to stop from becoming a monster"

A/N: Soooo I managed to finish, I hope I don't disappoint you guys! Enjoy ;) Admin A~