Don't Touch Me

"So do you think he's the one?" The reporter asked me. "I mean, he just seems like a true delight," she kept on.

I gave the same old smile I always did, the one that made it look like I actually was enjoying talking about to famous Liam James Payne more than life, and said; "Of course he is. He's my rock, my home. I can't imagine a life without him... he's my heart and my soul; my second oxygen."

Not shockingly, as a female celebrity, my boyfriend is all I talk about during interviews. It's all they care about, nobody wants to know what new movie I'm working on or what my political views are. The regular questions are things like 'Are you hoping to get a baby bump with Liam anytime soon?' or 'When will he learn to put a ring on it?' It's honestly annoying. Why can't I be like every other person and get regular questions?

I snapped back into reality when we suddenly went back to commercial. I stood up and shook everyone's hands and walked out to my car and let out a long sigh. My phone vibrated in my pocket and my hand traveled to the gap in my jacket as I answered, "Marissa."

My manager, Marissa, has set me up a special date I didn't want to go to. Of course, with my 'loving' boyfriend, Liam. "Don't give me the attitude. You know you only have three more months before the two of you can say that 'things are just different behind closed doors' or some shit. Which, honestly, is true," my eyes rolled at her comment.

After a few seconds of silence, "Katie, you have to lighten up. It's only been a month. Literally 30 days, and you already hate me."

A sigh escaped my lips, "I don't hate you, M. I hate him. He's so cocky about literally everything. He thinks because he's a big, strong man he can solve all of the problems in the world." Which was true. Liam was attractive, but his bitchy attitude takes away from it.

"Well just know you're going back home to him," some of her coworkers said some inaudible words. "Hey, I have to go."

A smile cracked on my face, "Alright, talk to you later." I hung up and drove to Liam and I's apartment complex. The radio mainly drowned out my thoughts, as I tapped the wheel and parked the car.

A familiar voice rang from the elevator, "Going up, Mrs.Washington?" Said Chester. I nodded and waited as the elevator took me to my penthouse.

A small nod was given to Chester as I walked into the penthouse, heels clicking as I went along. "Well damn, aren't I just the luckiest man in the world?" The smirk dripped from his voice.

I spin on my feet and looked at the tattooed man before me, "Suck a cock."

"You would like that wouldn't you?" He reached out for my arm.

I gave him a cold stare, "Don't... touch me..."