part one :a final breath

(Clash) as two blades collide one of pure Steel,the other made from the souls of the Damned, blood dripping from the knights eye as he is struck down with a fatel slit of the throat "another one down just three more to go" said the dark coded demon"go to hell" (sink)as a blade enters the bold knight."make that two" he laughs,as the next victim of the demon hits the ground drawing he's last breath "Annabeth my love forgive me"dropping to the floor like a sack of rock's "save it she well be dead too soo-" cut off by a blade stabbing into the demon "not on my watch" she says savoring her thought to be victory,"y-you did it, and all it took was a army" as they chuckle.

As the demon Falls she begins to walk away to feel sudden pain between her chest and her stomach to look down and see red dripping from a dark purple blade that had pierced into her "think again"the demon grones in pain and anger."NO" the priest yelled as the demon looked up eye red and dark as blood "your next" as he rushed towards the priest "NO" as the priest pulled a cross and a large old Bible and began to read "darkness in the night with God's light I shall not fear your might," "NOOOOOO" screamed the demon trembling Earth very ground as he got closer "demon be worn all who threaten God's all might be vanquished by true pure light, go now demon back down to the Damned now in he's the Lord's name NOW"

"Not yet" then the demon sticks his hands through the priest chest before the demon bursts into fire burning to a crisp, banished to hell for all eternity.