One Gang and a Gray Girl

Jessy's POV

It's her fault. Shes the reason mom has forgotten how to smile. She's the reason I can't stop crying. She's the reason a bread tanner is now a toaster. She's the reason my world is gray. Shes the reason nothing will ever be the same. It's all because of her.

For her to have the audacity to tell me she doesn't feel anything leaves me speechless. My dad gave her everything. From a roof over her head to a beating heart to accompany her lifeless, now soulless, body.

How could she be so life less when she had the heart of someone like my dad. This out going, charismatic, selfless person. Yet she is so gone, emotionless, with this empty void surrounding her.

It kills me inside to know that I will never hear my mom yelling at my dad to stop singing the Pretty Little Liars theme song again. I can't stay here. I need to start fresh. I need a new beginning. Liam and I are leaving and never turning back. This is the only way we can truly be happy because seeing her with my dad's beating heart, killed me. The more I saw her the more I was suffocated with the thoughts of my dad who died for her.

I no longer have anything holding me back from leaving. My dad is gone. My mom has fallen too far in for me to be able to pull her out. And as for Amber she may be alive but she is gone. The golden girl I once knew as the sister I never had, and the best friend I always wanted was replaced with this numb, silver girl. No, shes less than silver. Silver still has some shine to it but this girl she's completely dull. She's gray.