Where Stars Are Born~

We are born with no clue of what the world is. Once you open your eyes it's a mystery as to what you'll see. Most people see their family. I saw stars. I looked up at a gorgeously painted ceiling that resembled what I would later learn to call "Stars." A Star is defined as a fixed luminous point in the night sky that is a large, remote incandescent body like the sun. For as long as I can remember, I wanted to be a star. I wanted to shine bright. People thought It was silly but I didn't let go of my dream. No matter what, I would become a star. Now, I finally have the shot and I have no intent of blowing it.
⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️
"Welcome to Starlight Academy." Read a large sparkling banner outside of the school's entrance. Deep inside of the auditorium is Blake Rozario, a Freshman in the school's music program. "Excuse me, Out of the way please, Thank you, Sorry!" He murmured as he pushed his way through a crowd of students in order to see the stage. A dark skinned woman with long straight hair stood at the top, holding a microphone. "Welcome everyone to Starlight Academy. I am your Headmaster, Beverly Orsha. We are not here to teach, and you are not her to learn. You are all here to improve and we are here to help you in that process." A few of the students mumbled to one another. "Two Thousand people sent in audition videos to apply for this school. Only Two Hundred Eighty of you have the honor of standing here today, deeming you as some of the most talented teenagers to walk the planet." A majority of the people in the room began to cheer. "The numbers that you were given on your way in is the number of your dorm room, whoever shares the same number is you will be your roommate for the semester. I hope you enjoy your first semester at Starlight Academy." Headmaster Beverly said before walking off of the stage. The students grew loud as each person looked for their roommates. Blake decided that it would be easier to stand against the wall and let his roommates come and find him instead of getting caught up in the rowdy crowd. One by one, small groups of people left the auditorium and flooded into the hallways. Blake watched the room become empty and quiet. "Did they already go to our room?" He though to himself before running out of the auditorium and towards the music dorms. After about three minutes of searching he had finally found Room 707. He opened the door to the sight of a short boy with well groomed, dark brown hair and brown eyes. He had a few freckles spread across his neck and they seemed to go down his chest. "You! Come look at this monstrosity!!" The boy sounded angry but Blake followed him unsurely. They walked into a room with hot pink bed sheets and curtains accompanied by a white fur rug. "How am I supposed to live in this!? There is pink everywhere! I mean, Its not like I don't like pink or anything but you get what I mean right?" Before Blake had the chance to respond, A girl with dark puffy hair walked into the room while humming. "Your not supposed to sleep in it, because it's my room genius!" The girl flipped her hair backwards and giggled a bit. "Nice to meet you guys too." Blake said sarcastically. "Sorry, I'm Will. I hope that we can all become close." The short boy smiled. "Rebecca." The girl waved lightly as she introduced herself. "I'm Blake." He grinned, showing his unusually sharp canines. "Great! Now that we've been formally introduced, do you mind getting out of my room?" Rebecca removed her jacket. "I don't know, it is kind of cozy in here." Blake said jokingly as his new roommates laughed.