Faze Cizzorz

♣️

♣️

•Internet Crash•
•Part 2•

You hear voices whispering.

"Bro look at em"

"Aww dude"

*snap* *stirring*

"I can't believe you just ruined this"

"My bad, I didn't know my sound was on. Besides they haven't woke up yet"

As soon as that's said you both wake up and are face by Nordan and Lucas. (We all know who took the picture)

"Really guys I was having a nice nap" Jack said, you nodded in agreement.

"Sorry, I didn't know my sound was on" Nordan said

"It's ok but could you please leave so we can go back to sleep?" You asked

"Sure, but your phone has been blowing up down stairs you know" Lucas says as him and Nordan leave.

"Crap, I totally forgot about what I was doing" you said as you run to get your phone.

You look at your phone and all it is, is notifications. You were being tagged in Instagram post and in tweets. You walk back upstairs, and find Jack trying to go back to sleep as you enter the room to get back in bed, you ask Jack

"Have you looked at your phone recently?"

"No, why?" He asks reaching for his phone. You rest your head on his shoulder as he looks at all the notifications.

"Well it seems as if a certain Swed was live, saw the door was open came in, and showed us sleeping to the world, and now the fans are blowing up our notifications." you laughed.

"I'm SO sorry you guys, I didn't know they'd blow up your notifications like" Teeqo apologized.

"It's ok Teeqo, honestly it's fine" Jack said.

"I mean some of the fan art and edits from it is really cute, so thank you" you said reassuring him. With that Teeqo left.

"Next time we are DEFINITELY closing the door tho" Jack said laughing, getting up to close the door. You laughed and replied

"Mm hmm"

Jack got back in bed, pulled you close, kissed you, and then y'all fell asleep.

•Authors Note•
Idk how I feel about this. I was watching one of his old streams while writing this