- one

tajiah

i laid my head on my boyfriends lap as he played fortnite. not paying attention i scrolled through my instagram timeline. a message came through on the top of my screen.

two messages from nate🙄💞 & mani💎

i roll my eyes at nate's text and replied to my best friend instead. i don't know what's the deal with nate. nate and i used to be friends with benefits and smoke buddies, as of course we both were single. but, now i have a man and nate decides to pay more attention to me. yeah no.

mani💎

hey taibaby, you wanna go to the lounge with me?

tajiah♥️

yess girl.. i miss you and rahquise is boring me with this damn fortnite😴

mani💎

💀😭, lmao alright be ready by 5:30

tajiah♥️

kk.

"who's that?" rahquise sets his controller down next to him. looking down at me and peeping at the screen of my phone.

i get up off his lap, "normani. she wanted me to go to the lounge with her." getting up from the couch and putting my phone in the pocket of my hoodie.

he pulls me back down on his lap, holding my waist with a tight grip. "but baby i thought we're gonna chill." kissing my the temple of my neck.

"we can.. when i get home." i trace his around his lips with my finger before kissing his plush lips. i get up from his lap heading upstairs to my room.

"fashion, strip show." he trails behind me slapping my ass.

turning around to give him a sharp stare, he backs up in avoidance. "don't play."

"since you want me to do a fashion pick out, what you think i could wear." i sat down on my bed crossing my legs.

he wanders around clothes to clothes, picking out the ugliest combination. i check my watch for the time 5:15. "what about this?" he holds up a long maxi slit dress.

"eww no, im going to a lounge babe." i put the the dress back on the rack. sighing i push rahquise out my closet lightly. "just sit."

searching around my clothes on what to wear, i pick out black jeans with a lace bodysuit. "this is better." i smile setting it down on the bed.

stripping from my hoodie and shorts, ending up in my bra and panties.

"mamacíta!" rahquise pulls me between his legs. planting small kisses on my chest, sucking on my breast softly.

"rahquise.. stop." i giggle. "i have to get ready, it's almost 5:30."

getting from between his legs i put on my top and pull my jeans over my butt. i take up my yellow bomber jacket throwing it over my shoulder.

there was a loud knock downstairs, and it continued in a beat. normani. "babe could you get the door for me?" i ask, lacing up my shoes.