1

"Jung Hoseok to the living room!" Yoongi said through a toy walkie-talkie.

"Roger that, Yoongi!" Hoseok replied as he put the toy back into his pocket. He then proceeded to come out from under the dinner table, accidentally bumping his head a little bit. (Yoongi had told Hoseok to hide under there earlier.)

Hoseok let out a small 'ow', but continued to proceed towards the living room, hiding behind some walls from time to time, just to add that extra 'cool effect'.

When Hoseok reached the living room, he took out his walkie-talkie again, speaking into it, "What's next, Yoongi?" He asked.

He was met with no response for a while, but when he heard a cracking sound coming from the walkie-talkie, he was all ears.

"Just wait for a little longer..." He heard Yoongi say, along with sounds of shifting of an object, indication that he was perhaps packing items for some reason.

Hoseok did as told. Their spy game was silly, yes. Yoongi gave out tasks, while Hoseok completed them. It was usually simple tasks, like getting lettuce from the supermarket because Yoongi was too lazy to get them himself. However, most of the time they end up going together because of some stupid excuse Yoongi makes up. (Example: "I ran out of milk, too bad I can't bear to overbear you with another task!")

Soon, Hoseok sees Yoongi come out of his room, a small box in his hands. He watches as Yoongi walks in front of Hoseok, nervously tracing patterns onto the box's cover, looking towards the ground. He was biting his lip, as if he was hesitant on proceeding with whatever action he wanted to take next.

Hoseok, however, stayed silent, waiting patiently. He knew Yoongi just needed time with his words, and if he was uncomfortable, Hoseok was fine with Yoongi if he were to dismiss his thoughts.

When Yoongi finally composed himself, he passed the small box to Hoseok. "I want you to find what is the most beautiful in my eyes and take a picture of it." Yoongi slowly said, looking at Hoseok opening the box to see what was inside.

"I... gave you three film sheets but I just need one picture to declare your task as completed." He clarified, still feeling a bit nervous.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi, waiting for him to finish whatever he wanted to say. Yoongi took the opportunity, saying, "It's okay if you don't want to do it, you know? I don't want to stress you out with another task, you might be busy and all-"

"Nonsense," Hoseok cuts him off. "The task seems like a challenge, but I'll accept it." He continued, showing Yoongi a reassuring smile, indicating that he was alright with it.

Yoongi smiles back shyly, no longer nervous. He hoped that Hoseok would complete the task, he hoped that Hoseok would find out what was most beautiful to him. It wasn't hard to locate, to be very honest. However, Hoseok would probably never look for it, he thought.

Nevertheless, he had faith. He had faith that he'd complete the task. Hoseok needs to know, after all.

He has to, Yoongi thought again as he watched Hoseok pack what he thought he needed to help him and exited the his apartment.