Directioner (the discovery)

My name is Josey .m i am african american, i have dark brown eyes, dark brown hair and a beauty mark just beside my nose and on my cheek. It was one of those days were u just kinda sit on your phone all day on Facebook twitter ect. I was scrolling through my Facebook news feed seeing the usual a selfie with the dramatic quote that has nothing to do with the picture, the casual topless abbs pic posted by that hot guy your friends with but then i saw him. His deep chocolatey curly hair, his green eyes that seemed to sparkle in the sun and the dimples, i cant forget the dimples. His dimples seemed to suck me into a deep pit of love. I instantly loved him. Franticly i type in the name harry styles the same name that was captioned under the picture that never left my brain.

Deeper and deeper into my research i find the letters O,N,E,D,I,R,E,C,T,I,O,N as my heart is nearly jumping out of my chest i franticly type in the words into the google search bar and then i saw them,all of them picture after picture i fell deeper and deeper in love with them. If only i knew that they would mean so much to me and a matter of one month.

Authors note

Hey guys so i kinda wanna have some of your stories of discovering that one thing that u love and the way that they affect u so if u want plz comment them it may not be exactly your story so don't go all wholly mammoth on me lol

The story above is mine and i will be writing how the affect me in a kinda story way tomorrow and/or sometime this week