at the shower

D.O. Kyungsoo just get his t-shirt off, and put it on coat track on the wall. Exo was on some kind of campground with their tour bus, and Kyungsoo just wanted to take a shower. On the campground, here was a shower building separately, and tour bus' shower was so small - not enough room, no matter how little you were. So, D.O. just came to the shower building, in fact just few minutes ago. The shower building not looked so modern inside, but it wasn't a problem to Kyungsoo. 

When Kyungsoo was ready with his undressing project, he took his shampoo and shower gel and went in to the one shower stall in a row. He dropped these shower things on the floor, and start to clean himself. He thought he were here alone. It was so quiet. But Kyungsoo just liked it. He liked silence. So many loud voices wouldn't made him feel relax on the shower.

Little part on Kim Jongin's P.O.V.

Kim Jongin just stepped in the shower building, and went to the coat tracks. He saw the other clothes here too. Jongin needed just a little time, and he realized that these clothes belongs to Kyungsoo, his band mate and bed friend - on the tour bus they had shared their beds with someone other in Exo. Exo-K's members shared beds with other K's member, and M's members shared their beds with each other. Jongin didn't know why it was like that, but he liked that he could slept next to Kyungsoo. He had heard that Oh Sehun didn't like that system, everyone knew that he wanted sleep with Luhan. Sehun didn't admit it yet, he just had said that he wanted get known better M's members. Luhan's member maybe? Oh no so dirty mind that Kai had. But anyway, Jongin liked that system so much. He liked watch Kyungsoo when the older slept. He was just so cute ..

Jongin took his clothes off and went to the shower stall. He went in front of shower, and tried to put it on, but he could not do that. How shower just could be that hard ? Jongin just shook his head to himself and start listen did Kyungsoo were in the shower still. "Kyungsoo? Could you come and help me with the shower? I can't put it on", Kai exclaimed and realized that if Kyungsoo came and helpep him with the shower, they came to see each other naked. It wasn't a problem, for real, but Kai had felt so weird feelings for Kyungsoo on last weeks.

Back to Kyungsoo's P.O.V.

Kyungoo was just taken his shower and enjoyed, when he heard his band mate's (a secret crush's i mean) voice. D.O. winced a little, but calm himself quickly. "Of course I come", he just answered to Kai, and stepped out of his shower stall. He didn't know what of the other stall's was that one where Kai was, before he saw the other guy on the door. Kyungsoo felt a little bit shy, he was here, in front of Jongin, without any clothes. He felt really well that Kai was looking at him, at the toes to the head and everything on between. Quickly the owl boy went into the Kai's stall and walked in front of shower. He just turned it on, and laught at himself. "How couldn't you turned this on?" Kyungsoo asked and little smerk on his lips still. "Don't laugh at me White Rich", Kai muttered and looked away from Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just still smirked, before he started feel so weird. He knew this was something about fall in love with the other in this shower stall, but he have had never felt like this. Like, D.O. felt like he had to do something. Kiss or something. His sanity said no, but his body and heart said yes. Like in hypnosis, he stepped closer to Kai and no words needed, he just put his lips on the taller ones. Kai's lips felt soft, tasted a little bit banana gum what Kai had eaten earlier. D.O. felt that Kai answered his kiss. If felt perfect, it  was just like a dream.

Just when Kyungsoo thought he was so brave and proud of himself, Kai pushed him away. "What did you do? Are you crazy or something, you can't do this", Kai retorted and Kyungsoo looked scared. How Kai could be that cold, when he just a few seconds ago was so in that. "You're so mean, why _you_ did what you did? You answered the kiss", Kyungsoo muttered, stressed that you - word. Jongin looked so confused - as like Kyungsoo felt. All on this room felt so confused. Feelings, love, that kiss, all. And from that moment, that guy started to feel so low, dissapointed and remurseful. Kyungsoo took one step closer the door, and started to go away. He didn't wanna see Jongin now. "My fault", Kyungsoo muttered and pushed the shower stall's door open, when he felt Jongin's fingers around his wrist.

Kim Jongin's P.O.V.

Suddenly, Kim Jongin started to regret that he pushed the Owl Eye away. The kiss was his dream, and then he just broke it. Broke Kyungsoo, the kiss, the chance to have Kyungsoo, everything. Jongin had understood his feelings for Kyungsoo. White haired guy had a crush on him. Last few weeks had been so weird and confused, and when Kyungsoo said that how could Kai did that he push D.O. away from himself, Kai realized that he had crush on him. It was so weird, Kim Jongin had liked just girls all of his life. He didn't think that crush on Kyungsoo the boy was wrong, but it was gone. The chance was gone, and with that, all hope too. Or, was it even then?

Quickly Jongin hold his hand to Kyungsoo's hand, and wrapped his fingers around D.O.'s wrist. "My fault if I let you go now", Jongin muttered and pulled Kyungsoo back on this stall, and back to in front of Jongin. Jongin had the butterflies on his stomach, but he didn't care about them - he had had them on stomach all these weeks, always when he had seen Kyungsoo or had talked to Kyungsoo or something. And this was so confused, this moment and all. And he knew Kyungsoo thought same, he looked so amazed and maybe a little bit scared.

Kai pulled Kyungsoo to the wall, and installed his lips on Kyungsoo's. Jongin kissed his crush with passion and love. He really wanted Kyungsoo to replied the kiss, but Kyungsoo didn't do that. Kai took his lips off another's lips, "What's wrong? You kissed me first, I thought you wanted that", Kai muttered with a little bit angry. "Why you do this? Like, first you countered me and then you wanted me, what you really want and why, Kai? I hadn't get mad if you just had said that you don't want, don't think th.." Kyungsoo explained, but get suspended, when Kai said quickly: "I like you, Kyungsoo. I like you a lot. And that's why I did this. I wasn't sure about my feelings, it came so quickly." Kai saw that his friend started to look so confused, and he didn't know, was this a good thing, or bad.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V.

D.O. Kyungsoo felt so confused. He couldn't believe what he just heard. Kai liked him? And a lot, an important point of course. D.O. didn't say anything, he just looked at Jongin and at last, a little smile came up to his lips. "That's, that's amazing. Because, I like you too", Kyungsoo just muttered, and started blush. He felt like he had did something super cool, like a bungee jumping or something. But, maybe this was like a bungee jumping, Kyungsoo never had told his feelings for a crush before.

"Maybe then we could contin..", Kai started but stopped when they heard Chanyeol's voice. "Kyungsoo? Kai? Are you still here?" Chanyeol asked and they went a little bit  panic. "You can answer, say that you think that I didn't hear him", Kai explained his idea, and Kyungsoo just nodded. "Yes Chanyeol, I'm here, Kyungsoo I mean. And Kai is too, if he's clothes are on coat track, I don't know", Kyungsoo exclaimed and looked quickly at Jongin. "Umh, Chaneyol, are you in the shower stall already, by the way?" Kyungsoo asked then and when he get the affirmative answer Kyungsoo took a steps to door, and opened it quietly. When he walked to his own shower stall, his lips had a very big smile. He knew, everything could stay in Kai's shower stall, but it wasn't bad. It happened, and that was the greatest thing ever.