Chapter 12: Amusement Park

Zeldris couldn't stop his excitement. He was in the bathroom taking his shower.

With the excitement he was feeling, he started singing rock songs.

"OH YEAH!" Zeldris sang. The soap became his microphone. -w-

Suddenly, a loud knock was heard. Zeldris was startled and his so-called microphone slipped right out of his hand.

He struggled of getting it for it kept slipping out of his hand. When he got it, he looked at the closed door.

"Keep it down!" It was Estarossa.

"Oh, shut up!" Zeldris yelled. Estarossa sighed and walked back to his room.

🌸

Zeldris was walking towards the amusement park. He waited for Elizabeth at the entrance.

They should meet at 8 in the morning. It was only 7 in the morning... he was too early.

An hour later...

Zeldris was using his phone when he heard a familiar voice.

"Zeldris!"

Zeldris turned his right and saw Elizabeth running to him. She was wearing a blue dress. Her hair was tied in pig tails like Diane.

She looks so simple yet astonishing. Zeldris stared at the beautiful girl who was now catching her breath.

"Sorry for coming so late." She smiled. Zeldris was speechless. She kept staring at Elizabeth from head to toe.

Elizabeth noticed it.

"What? Does this look bad on me?" She asked.

"Uh! N-no! I mean, yes! I mean no! Yes! Ugh!" Zeldris face palmed.

Elizabeth giggled.

"Don't get the wrong idea. I just wanna hang out with you since I'm bored. Remember, you're our slave and you have to do exactly what I want." He said.

"I know, but you could've just asked your brothers. Of all people, why me?" She asked.

"Because... uh... it's more fun teasing you, stupid!" He said and Elizabeth gave him a blank stare.

"Goodbye." Elizabeth said as she turned her back on Zeldris.

"Hey! I was only joking!!"

🌸

"So where do you wanna go first?" Zeldris asked.

"I wanna try the merry-go-round." Elizabeth smiled.

"What are you, a kid?" Zeldris asked.

"Well you look like one." Elizabeth giggled.

This girl just wanted to be punched, does she?!

"Fine, you ride that one. I'll stay here." Zeldris said and Elizabeth shook her head.

"No. You have to ride with me." She smiled.

"Are you kidding me?! They are for children and you're a teenager!" Zeldris said.

"Eh? There are some adults riding it." Elizabeth said.

"They are parents, dummy." Zeldris says.

"Eh? Those two look like teenagers." Elizabeth said pointing at the teenagers which is a boy and a girl.

Zeldris looked at the carousel to see that she was referring to a couple sitting in a somewhat carriage.

"They are... couples." Zeldris blushed slightly.