The Cake Is A Lie

It's then I remember it's metallic sweet voice. asking me to love and rejoice.

She bring the cube to protect and love the voice convinced me from above.

As it dropped from heaven to me from the sky it now would lie open the ground which caught my eye.

Loneliness from days tests without another being. This friend which came from life's sweet gifts was the first friend I've been seeing.

The perfect shape and beautiful heart tattoo across its body I knew my seeming endless mission had finally found somebody.

We ran across the chamber together hoping the bliss would last forever catching orbs of deadly light.  I knew this cube was truly right.  In all the wrong the injustice finally something worth the fight.

In the midst of our ignorance and happy time I found something which warned me about what happened in time. A humans past of agony written down dragging me. Her cameras were all in a heap the writing on walls mentioned great reap.

It wrote of stories which told to defy it's the cake the cake is lie.

The cake is lie.

A bleeding past with to much pain left my tear soaked cheeks wet like rain. They wrote about a death of the companion cube falling down dark angels red tube.  Poems heaped across the wall warning of companions fall. I looked at my only friend the one who I would always defend. Fingers like a cold metal clasp I held him tightly in my grasp.

Continuing the unknown test I could only hope for the best. Soon I stood still seeing the end it was this moment to which I felt I depend. Her voice chimed aloud knowing and clear. Filled me with pain anger and fear.

She asked me to do to much to throw him from my clutch.  To let the cube fall into a fire, of death and flames which was her desire.

She urged me on telling me what I should do.  She said it was best for companion cube and you.  Her cruel voice seemed so sure the sickness of evil inside it there couldn't be a cure. Freedom was my first goal but to get it done I'd have to run.  I'd lose the last light snuff out his being. Giving him to death would be my freeing.

it was that day I will never forgot the vengeance I seek to kill her.  The voice I hear she's so near but her willing fear will be no match when I find her.  Still I know it's not all her fault her words were only the leading.  I was the one who did the work and caused true hearts to be bleeding.

she will pay eventually but I shall hurt each and every day.