First Time

*Harry's p.o.v*
"Hello?" I ask with a smirk.

"Hey babe, wear something sexy." says my boyfriend Louis.

"Why's that baby?" I ask in a teasing voice.

"We're going out, be ready in 10 minutes!" He shouts before hanging up. I laugh to myself and pick myself a white t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans.

I hear a honk and I ran downstairs, I jump into his car and peck his lips.

"So where are we going babe?" I ask with a smile.

"You'll see baby." He says grabbing my hand.
*Louis's p.o.v*

I grab his hand, hoping he doesn't see that I'm shaking. I look over at him and smile to myself because tonight is the night we will have sex. So I'm taking him to a drive in movie. I hear him gasp, so I look over and see him with a big smile when we pull into the gravely parking space. "You know I would've been fine with fast good and a make out session." He says smirking. God, do I love his smirk. "Nope, tonight is going to be special." I tell him before kissing his lips softly. We both get out and lay in the back of my truck.
*Harry's p.o.v*

I smile as we climb into the back of his truck. I cuddle against his side while the movie starts. "This is perfect." I say. He mumbles in agreement, while sucking my neck. The movie is finally over, even though we barley watched it. "Now what babe?" I ask and he just smiles. We get back in his truck and drive to a hotel. "Why are we here, Louis?" I ask. He kisses me and takes my hand. We go to our room and I go to straight to the bathroom.
*Louis p.o.v*

Harry goes straight to the bathroom, so I strip go my boxers and lay in bed. He comes out with a surprised look on his face. I smile and pull him on top of me. He smiles and kisses me. I flip him over, where I'm on top of him. "Harry, I want you." I say, grinding on him. "Ok baby." He says and I take his shirt off giving him love bites all over his chest. He moans and my member just hardens at the way his moans match his face. I tease him by slowly taking his jeans off. To my surprise he tips them off himself and kisses me hard. I pull away and look into his lust filled eyes. I pull his boxers off him, watching his harden member hit his stomach. I smirk while licking his head. I watch his face bunch up at the pleasure. I take him all in and suck his member till my lips are swollen.
*Harry's p.o.v*

I moan as Louis moves his tongue around my dick. He stops and I whine but he pushed me down and kisses me roughly. I push him up off me a little before saying "I'm ready Louis." He smiles and takes out a condom and a small blue bottle of lube. I watch him cover his fingers in lube. When he turns to look at me, I put my legs out so he can get comfortable in between them. He sticks one finger inside me and I whine at the pain, but as soon he fingers me I get use to it as he slides another one in. I moan at the pleasurable pain he's giving me. He goes around inside of me until I moan loudly when he hits my spot. "I want you inside me now!" I moan and he put his condom on and slides his head in slowly but I grab him pushing his length inside me. He moans and that just drives me crazy moaning "Faster, baby faster!" He does as I say, hitting my spot over and over. I soon start to feel a weird pleasurable sense. Louis must have seen my face because he takes my member in his hands and pumps and squeezes a bit. After three pumps I cum on both of our stomachs. I kiss him roughly and that's when he got sloppy. I moaned when he pushed himself through his organism. We lay there and I cuddle into his makes body holding him. "This was perfect Louis." I say while laying there listening to his heavy breathing.