tribe of soaring oaks

☽ healer: Teller of Rippling Pool (Poolteller), a young brown tabby she-cat with green eyes.

☽ prey-hunters: Flight of Small Bird (Flight), a slender white she-cat with green eyes.

Sparrow Building Fragile Nest (Sparrow), a dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes and white paws.

Lily Floating on Still Pond (Lily), a pale grey she-cat with a white belly and blue eyes.

Splash of Leaping Frog (Splash), a dark grey tabby tom with white paws and blue eyes.

Dew Rolling off Large Leaf (Dew), a silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes.

Shrew Hiding in Holly Bush (Shrew), a dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes.

Thorn of Tangled Briar (Thorn), a golden-brown she-cat with amber eyes.

Sun Shining on Still Water (Sun), a ginger tabby she-cat with amber eyes.

☽ hollow-guards: Drift of Red Leaf (Drift), a muscular dark ginger tabby tom with blue eyes.

Fish in Gentle River (Fish), a bulky grey spotted tabby tom with amber eyes.

Hawk Passing Over Stream (Hawk), a light brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes.

Peak of Distant Mountain (Peak), a black she-cat with amber eyes and thick fur.

☽ to-bes: Mint at Water's Edge (Mint), a pale grey she-cat with grey eyes and a white belly.

Petal of Lone Flower (Petal), a light brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes.

Fang of Bright Fox (Fang), a dark ginger tabby tom with amber eyes.

Song of Pale Lark (Song), a tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with green eyes.

Cloud Rolling Through Sky (Cloud), a grey-and-white tom with amber eyes.

☽ kit-mothers: Dawn that Melts Harsh Frost (Dawn), a golden-brown tabby she-cat with white paws and green eyes; mother of Pebble and Print.

Ripple of Slow Stream (Ripple), a silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes; currently expecting.

Rose that Blooms After Snow (Rose), a pale golden tabby she-cat; mother of Willow, Thunder, and Howl.

☽ kits: Pebble Found on Creek Bank (Pebble), a brown tabby tom with amber eyes.

Print of Wolf in Sand (Print), a dark grey she-cat with amber eyes.

Willow Hanging Over Clear Pond (Willow), a pale grey she-cat with green eyes.

Thunder of Raging Storm (Thunder), a fluffy black tom with green eyes.

Howl of Night Wind (Howl), a black she-cat with amber eyes.

☽ elders: Moss Gathered on Fallen Elm (Moss), a white-and-grey she-cat with green eyes.

Feather from Tail of Jay (Jay), a blue-grey tom with blue eyes.