The Sorrow

It was that night when I was just about to head to your apartment to pay a surprise visit to you, that have happen. I just recieve a call from the hospital that you have just pass away from your diagnois. The doctor who's on the phone asks me if he want him to mail me the letter or come and get the letter. I reply to him that I will drive over to the hospital to come get the letter.

        While driving to the hospital,I thought of times of us together. Like going to the park, swining on the swings, going to the beach and hearing the waves crashing against the sand, going to Italy and seeing beautiful views of every building and streets, walking through a path that you once walked on as a little girl going to school, and many more. During those flashbacks of us together, overall, it seems to less and to fast, but every details of us being together even if we were miles away from each other, counts. 

        Arrive in the front door of the hospital and parking the car in the loading zone, being careless if I would get a parking ticket for parking in the wrong place. I walk into the building with my hands stuff inside my jacket pockets. With the cold air gushing against my face and hair my eyes suddenly becomes foggy and my heart aches badly. Not even having the letter from her in my hands yet, I already feel pain. But as a man like everyone in this world, I must stand strong. 

        Enter into the office of Dr.John D. Wong, I knock on the door gentle and hear a reply,

"Come in."

        I open the door nob and see Dr.John sitting in his large black chair. He looks up from the letter that is from her in his hands and says,

"Come in, take a seat, and please close the door behind you."

        I did as he have asks and close the door shut. I sigh softly hoping that he might hear me sigh sadly having to hold back the tears in my throat. I turn around with sort of a hesitation smile and walks over to the seats that are in front of his desks. I sit down and Dr. John's first word in start up the conversation is,

"You knew about her diagnois?"

"Yes." I reply firmly. 

"Then why did you still choose to be with her?"

"Because I simply love her for who she is."

"Aren't you afraid?"

"Of what?"

"Of being scared or to afraid of loving someone else?"

"No. And to be honest with you I won't love anyone else other than her."

        Dr. John lays back against his seat and strokes his mustache. He smirks a little, while I still have my straight face towards him. He continues,

"I'm surprise you aren't like other boys, who would continiously ask strangers as to why they are asking such private, yet, non related subjects from a doctor."

"I don't ask because their might be reasons as to why you would ask these questions."

        And after I have given back a reply to him, I just start to think about it. He smile towards me again, but this time it was more of a generous smile. He again preserves,

"You are so different from other mens in this world including myself. You talk differently yet act differently as well. What is your name si-"

"Dr. John. I can for the letter that my dear women have written to me. I did not come to make a friend!" 

        I impatiently exclaim. He shockly looks at me and his face becomes guility and stupidly snaps himself out from what he has been doing for the past 20 minutes of me being in his office. I didn't mean to be rude, I just have no longer patients as to answering anymore questions from him. He hands me the note from her and I bow to him and opens the door and left the room.