Part 1: Used to it

ALWAYS BY THE YOUTH

I remembered the day we first met. It started with a song that till now i will cherish forever. Eventhough you won't remember it, i will still hold this memories dear to my heart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on my way to school and was frustrated that i forgotten my earbuds at home. I am always with my earbuds, it helps me relax and appreciate the atmosphere around me.But then I was already starting my first day of school with a frown on my face when suddenly i heard a voice singing. I turn towards the sound and saw a boy around my age and we both are wearing the same uniform. He had a very stylish hairstyle and a relatively handsome facial features, if you would looked from a far distance you would already knew he was one of the popular kids. But that didn't really hit me, what did however was the song that he was singing. "Always by The Youth, right" I asked him. He stopped and looked at me while answering "Yeah, you know them?" The Youth was a particuraly small band that wasn't really famous but had a decent amount of fans. And i was one of them. " Sure, they're my favourite" His face turn into a disbelief reaction and said "No way!, i didn't knew anyone who also liked this band. What's your name?" Dumbfounded by the question since all of the students wore name tags on their uniforms but without being rude i just answered the question "Skyler. Skyler Anderson but you can call me Sky"
"Sky huh? Well I'm Aiden Fuller. You dont look like your around here. Are you the new exchange student?" I nodded and smile to reply "Well then, wanna walk together" I stood there trying to prosses things over. (Did a hot dude just asked me if i would like to walk with him?) I think he noticed that i was being quiet for awhile. When i started to realised it i answered " Sorry, why not?" Now i feel like dying from embarassment.(ugggghh why did i do that, well done skyler) It wasn't a long walk but we did manage to chat a little.

I was so lost in our conversations. We talked about school stuff and a little get to know stuff. I like how he is capable of making people feel comfortable around him. The way things sparkle around him was weird but strangely charming. The way how he would brush the tips of his nose when his embarassed. And the slight blush on his cheeks (gosh i sound like a creep but i am told i was a great observer) I feel like i knew him forever. And then that's where life decided to come crashing down. When we reach the school gate, immediately you can hear girls screaming and fangirling at the sight of him. It didn't took while enough for all of them to circle all around him. It was so crowded that i was pushed to the side by one of the girls. Talk about being rude. I heard the first bell being rang so i turned to say goodbye but a girl got his attention first. "HEY! We're gonna be late if you wouldn't stop with your childish acts. Hurry up and let's get to class". She was very beautiful. Long slick hazel haired tuck behind her ears. Very long eyelashes. Pretty lips and had a sexy body figure. I wonder, his girlfriend?. "Yeah, yeah would you quit nagging. Alright girls, if you would excuse me". As he was about to leave the circle of girls. One of them said " Awwww Aiden do you really have to go. I'll be very lonely ". I rolled my eyes (yeah right. "Lonely"). "Well gotta keep those grades in check" He said while flashing one of his gorgeous smiles. I can't tell you how amazing it was to see hundreds of girls faint all over under just a minute. I wished i had my phone but my school does not allow that and with that Aiden dissappeared with the girl and left me hanging without a goodbye. Guess he forgotten all about me. Not to mention his attitude changes once we reach school. Wouldn't be surprise though, people would easily forget me and pretend i didn't exist.(And i realised i've been standing there like an idiot). I looked at my watch to check out the time and realised i was 5 minutes late. "Oh shit!, i'm late for class!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup..and that's how i remembered it. I also remembered how much his voice was stuck in my head so much during the whole school hours that i decided to play the exact same song repeated again and again every night until i would fall asleep. Every since that day. We were always seeing each other frequently for some reason. What i mean is every single time there was a group project. We would always be on the same team. And the clubs i went to was also surprisingly the same clubs as him. We had english and science lessons alot together. I learned that he was one of the top students and i was envy so i studied every night just to answered all of the teachers questions correctly and get good grades to get his attention. To my pleasure he did notice. And i think i started taking up his reputation of being the smart one so we had a lot of conflict in opinions during lessons. He would answer a question and i would answered differently and stared at each other and debate which one had the correct answer eventhough the both of us was wrong. I had lot of fun when i was with him. It felt like it was a movie staring the both of us as main characters. Everything was almost slow motion everytime i'm with him. A couple of months pass and i knew i am starting to fall in love with him. And you must be thinking "Couple of month?!" Yes i am that oblivios.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

《Baby me and you will stay together always and forever...oh woah oh.. always and forever》
While listening to obviously my favourite song (Always),I was staring at the classroom window. If you look closer you would notice that the boys were playing basketball. I was obviously staring at Aiden. I didn't know he had that body underneath those shirts (But damn). "I'm so lucky to have my seat next to the window!" I whisper to myself while cheering a little bit "Uhuh, i bet you do". Surprised i turn to look at my bestfriend, Danielle who was taking a seat beside me. " You scared me Elle! I could have died" She rolled her eyes unamused. She looked at the same direction i was looking. "Looks like your staring at Mr. Charming over there and- (she stops and looks at me) you have drool on your face" She said while pointing at my chin. "Wah!!!" I quickly grab a tissue wipe it off. In a split second, my other bestfriend Katherine rushed over "Girls! You can't believe who just asked me out on a date!" Elle was already sighing "Oh come on, what do i do to get your attention(says to elle then turns to look at me) but anyways Sky dear, you have to join me for shopping. I need all of you help in choosing the perfect dress" Dont get me wrong, i love Kat but shopping is never my thing. Just as i was about to protest, Katherine shut my mouth with her finger. "Before you reject me i heard the boys are gonna go to the cafe nearby and maybe we could grab some coffee and stare at your Mr. Charming all day" Omg how can i even reject that. "Only this time Kat". I started to pack up my things  to leave. Danielle had club activities so she didn't come along with us. We said our goodbyes and me and Kat headed to the mall.

"Sky?....Skyler!!" I jerked from my slump position and turn towards an angry looking Kat. "Are you even listening to me?!" Sheesh, i must have zone out for quite some time now " Sorry. I told you i hated this sort of thing" Kat sighed and showed me a sweet coral dress "Anyways is this good?" Without making her disappointed again, i answered "Yeah, looks good. It compliments your hair colour". Kat turned around to look at the mirror. "I thought so too! This is totally perfect. Jaden would really love this. He better be!. You know the other day-" I turned to the cafe nearby that Aiden would be in soon and ignored Kat completely again. (Huh? Aiden's still not here?) When i was about to turned my gaze back to Kat. I noticed Aiden walking towards the cafe.(wait, i thought his friends were coming too?) Aiden seems to be waiting in front of the doors.(maybe for his friends? Well its fine since this is a great view anyway). Another two minutes pass and what i thought was his friends, the same girl showed up. I heard about the relationship between that girl and Aiden. Her name was Allison Walker. They have been childhood friends. Everytime i would see Aiden, he is always around Allison. Allison is one of the popular kids not to mention the cheerleading captain. Althought it seems that she may be a total bitch. She is very kind and smart. We often talked frequently since i would hang out with Aiden for our projects and she would be there. (So Aiden is with Allison again huh?) I frowned at the sight. I mean who wouldn't if you know 100% that your crush doesn't like you the same way. Yup, you heard me right. How do i know this?. Well there was a rumor that Aiden is head over heels for Allison and literally everyone kinda ships them both. Aiden even confessed his true feeling about Allison to me when he asked for my opinion in what to get her for valentines day. He said that i was the only girl "friend" that he was closed to so he  trusted my opinions. That hurt obviously but after knowing the rumor was real. I decided to hide my feelings and just throw them away. Only my bestfriends know about this and no one else. Its been how long? I think 2 years and it still hurts every single day. "SKYLER! SERIOUSLY!" Kat notices the scene i was looking " Oh~ hey. You okay?" I shrugged and looked at her " Its fine. I'm quite used to it by now. Sorry i wasn't paying much attention" She patted me on the back " Thats fine. I already payed for my dress. (She took my hands) you know, i can always introduce you to other hot guys. I mean wheather you notice or not. You have a pretty face and a hot body" Well i guess i'm pretty popular with guys but Aiden is the one that stole my heart. "Nah, its fine. Its getting late. Im heading home" Katherine and i waved at each other and went separate paths.

____________________________________

Hey! This is not my first story but its been a long time since i written one. Its a relatively messy work. I know but i'm learning. Anyways hope you enjoy!~