Chapter Three: Teddy Bear And Food

~Lucinda's POV~
I wake up and felt something under me, or rather, someone. I look up to see (Y/N) asleep and with me on top of her. I smile and slowly got out of her grasp. I look down at her "shes so beautiful when she sleeps" I mumbled and look around. I look upstairs and see a door that might be her bedroom. I pick up (Y/N) in bridal style and walk upstairs. I walk into her bedroom and put her on her bed. Before I could leave I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me into a hug. "Teddy" (Y/N) said. I blush and look to see that shes still asleep. I try getting out of her grasp but she held me closer. "Hey Lucinda! You here?!" I hear Katelyn yell "y-yea! Up here!" I said hesitantly and I hear footsteps start walking upstairs. When Katelyn was at (Y/N)'s door she burst into laughing. I blush more "s-stop laughing and help me get out of (Y/N)'s grasp! She thinks I'm a teddy!" I said and that made Katelyn laugh harder. She fell onto the floor with tears of laughter in her eyes. Katelyn soon calms herself down and walks over to us. She snickered and took a picture. "Katelyn!" I said while she send it to facebook. "Sorry, I had to. Now to get (Y/N) to let go of you" Katelyn said. She slaps (Y/N)'s arm but that only made her tighten her grip. Katelyn taps her chin while thinking. "Oh! (F/F)! That'll wake her up!" Katelyn said and went to make (F/F). I groan and laid there helplessly. I listen to (Y/N)'s soft breathes and heartbeat. I look at her and sigh. I snuggle more into her. Although I acted like I want out of her grasp I really didn't. She was just so comfy and warm. Katelyn soon comes back with a plate of (F/F). Katelyn choked back a laugh but her face was a little red doing so. (Y/N) instantly sprung up when she smelled the (F/F)s. "(F/F)!" She yelled excitedly which made me giggle.
~(Y/N)'s POV~
I look down to see Lucinda and I blush immediately. I jump backwards, falling off the bed in return. "Oof!" I yelled when my back made contact with the carpet floor. Everything was dizzy at first before I shook my head to see Lucinda looking down at me over the bed. "You ok?" Lucinda asks and I blush "y-yep!" I said before scrambling back up. I then see Katelyn with my favorite food. My mouth began to water. Katelyn gently sets it down on the floor since she knows how I get with my food. Once you have (F/F) in your hand I will pounce at you, grab the food, and land perfectly on my feet while you hit the floor. I clear my throat before grabbing my food. "Thank you" I said calmly. "A-Anyways, why was I cuddling Lucinda?" I ask while eating. Katelyn starts laughing while Lucinda blushes. "What?" I ask with my mouth full of food. "Let's just say you thought Lucinda was a teddy bear!" Katelyn laughed and I blush after I swallowed "oh....sorry" I said, embarrassed. "I-it's alright. C'mon, how about we all go to the park?" Lucinda said while getting up, walking towards us, and wrapping her arms around our shoulders while Katelyn calms down from laughing so hard. "Alright" Me and Katelyn said at the sametime which made Lucinda smirk.