Often reality is not what it seems.

The travel was fast, but very suggestive. That was the first time you travelled through the realms and you still felt nauseous because of the strong impact that the solid bridge had under under your feet. You watched around you, amazed about the deep space and the bright multicolored stars that surrounded you. You felt like falling and after infinite frightening moments you felt a hand, gripped on your arm, stopping you from falling. You opened your eyes and saw a tall man. He was phisically almost like a human, if it wasn't for his eyes, silver eyes, without pupil. He had white short hair that curled in the end, gently touching his bony cheeks. He's was very tall, you barely arrived at his shoulder.
"I'm Kelvhan Hernorin, from Alfheim. You shouldn't walk on the edge of the Bifrost. It's dangerous, lady." he gave you a gentle smile.
He looked extremely young, maybe too young for a representative of an entire realm. You smiled back at him.
"I'm Y/N, from Midgar."
Kelvhan lost the grip on your arm as you made a small bow.
"I'm sorry, that's the first time I travel through the Bifrost, I should be more cautious." You reply.
"That's the first time for me too. How old are you, Y/N?" He tells you while walking.
"I'm Y/A years old, what about you?"
"Oh.." he looked lost while watching you as you were the weirdest thing on the universe "I'm 1363 years old, the day after tomorrow is my birthday".
You choked on air for the surprise. That guy looked like a 17 years old and he was older than every person on the Earth. You didn't have the time for answering him, because an enormous castle appeared in the distance. Almost everyone was talking now, someone was completely silent, in shock, and someone was acting like they had been there thousands of times. An asgardian guard, that you recognised for the peculiar horned helmet, stopped and hit his spear to the ground.
"Welcome to Asgard, home of Odin, father of all the Gods" he said while the other one was checking if someone had a hidden weapon in the shoes. "Here violence against Asgardians is not accepted, and will be punished with jailing or even death" he continued.
You watched Kelvhan and he gently smiled at you.
"You have nothing to fear Y/N" he said while the guard was checking inside your boots.
No one was hiding something so they proceeded through the bifrost and after several minutes you arrived at the castle's entrance. It was a lot bigger than it looked when you noticed it at your arrival. The door loudly opened, revealing the biggest room you had ever seen. What looked like thousands of columns were erected from the ground and in the end of the room a big throne was standing. It was decorated with silk, gold and other precious metals and the King of Asgard, was sitting on it, watching the little crowd getting closer.
"I am Odin, father of the Gods. Welcome to Asgard." He said and his voice sounded like a thunder. "You can follow the guards to the dining room where we'll talk about the nine realms, that all of you represent." Then he hit the ground with his weapon and the two guards proceeded to lead you to another room.
You never saw something so luxurious. There was a long table in the center of the room and infinite choices of food. You looked for Kelvhan and sat next to him while everyone was taking place at the long table. The King arrived followed by two men. They were the same height, but that's the only thing they had in common. One had blonde hair, falling on his shoulders and bright blue eyes. A blonde beard framed his face and gave him a masculine look. The other man was slightly thinner and his hair were shorter and black, curled in the end. He had deep green eyes and, differently than the blonde man, he wasn't smiling.
"They are Thor and Loki, princes of Asgard, my sons." Said Odin while the men were standing next to him. They sat down at the table and Odin followed them. Then everyone started eating and drinking wine while talking with Odin about the nine realms and the peace that merged them. The dark haired man, which name you knew was Loki, started giving you occasional gazes, especially when he thought you weren't watching, but you could see him because he was mirrored on the armor of the Asgardian guard that was sitting in front of you.
The dinner proceeded and you talked a lot with every representative of every nine realm, in particular with Kelvhan, about burocratic stuff. The dinner lasted two hours and Loki was still watching you, sure to be hidden from your sight. You observed him through the reflection on the golden armor. He was a shy guy, quite and composed, the opposite of his brother who was drinking, singing and laughing, according to Asgardian uses. At the end of the dinner everyone was almost drunk, also you were feeling light headed, even if you drank a single glass of wine. You searched for Loki with your gaze, but in the crowd of people he was nowhere to be seen. You gave up the research as a maid blocked your visual. "I am here to lead you to your room, please follow me" she said with a smile. You nodded while watching at the crowd and after a few seconds she continued "may we go?"
"Oh, yes I'm sorry" you said, giving up for the last time and following the girl that was walking before you.
You went through infinite corridors and saw thousands of rooms. They were empty bedrooms that should have contained thousands of peasants if Asgard was under attack. At one point you almost hit the maid that suddenly stopped walking. She turned towards you as a green light revealed her true form. The God of Mischief was standing in front of you and a pleased smile framed his face.