Introduction xx

Heyy!! Guys I'm Layla Campbell but lay for short. I'm sixteen years old so I'm still in school unfortunately but I only have one year left. I probably would enjoy school more if it wasn't for the bullies. I don't get bullied that much because I keep myself to myself and have my own little friendship group which consists of my bestest friend Sienna Rogers and my three other friends Freya Jones, Darcy Williams
and Lydia Stephens. I live with my mum Clara, step dad
Raymond and two older brothers Freddie and Issac. The reason I don't live with my dad is because he used to abuse me and when my mum finally believed me she phoned the police and he has been taken for jail for years. But ever since then my mum has been married to my step dad so to me he is my dad. My brothers well step brothers but they are like my brothers because I have known them like all my life because even though when my mum and step dad weren't together they were best friends well anyway my brothers are quite nice to me but sometimes they gang up on me and be mean but that's just sibling love haha. Anyway I love movie days and I hate dates because they are so awkward. I haven't got a boyfriend because I haven't really been able to trust anyone since my last relationship because he was very over powering and now and then would hit me. Around that time I started to self harm because I was so weak to run away from him I just did that instead to take all the pain away. No one knows that not even my family or friends. I don't tell anyone because I haven't done it for about a year now so I am very happy and proud of myself. I do like music but I don't like boy bands they are just so cringey but ay that's my opinion. Also I keep a diary and no one knows about that either. Okay that is enough about me now so byee!

Authors note
So that was my first chapter of my first story and basically it was just an introduction. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Please like comment and share and also vote. But I don't mind if you don't want to. Okay that's enough of my rambling on so bye guys.
Love you all xxxx