okay

"you want to what?"

Linh turned off the tv and looked at Suga. He stared at them hoping he wouldn't have to repeat himself since he was embarrassed to have asked .

Linh turned away breaking the hold that Suga had on them, face flushed they looked at him and nodded , "o-okay, but don't be silly..."

Suga grinned but still looked embarrassed and brought himself to their ear and whispered their name .

Linh

Linh...Linh ..Linh

Linh held his face and Suga kissed their forehead,nose,cheeks, and then lips. He held on to their waist while soft gentle hands ruffled his hair. Suga paused and looked at Linh one last time to reassure them that he really wanted this. He pecked on their neck and left marks on their chest. They moaned while he kneaded their breasts, long kisses with short breathes that followed. Suga undressed the beauty in front of him and watched them squirm beneath them not wanting to stop. Suga moved his hands to Linh's thighs and caressed them before squeezing and kissing their skin.

Linh moaned and pulled Suga's face into their breasts and he used his tounge to please them. Linh's hands rubbed his back and took of his shirt for him and their nails dug into his back as Suga moved his fingers inside Linh.

"L-Linh..!"

"SSU-- Suga aAHH "

Suga unbuckled his belt and removed his pants and boxers to reveal his hard and long cock dripping with pre-cum, he moved his hands onto Linh's hips and pulled them towards him.

Linh's hands were rubbing Suga all over ,exploiting his body to them self and moved along with Suga as he pushed inwards.

"Linh...... y-. y you smell so , gu-good"

Linh smiled at Suga not being able to speak well and kissed his collar bone.

"you smell like sweat"

Suga grinned "I'm still not as wet as you." He pressed further and held his place.

"I'm gonna cum" Suga looked down

"Y OU ARENT WE ARJNG A. CONDOM YOU... "

Suga pulled out and came beside Linh and made a weird face "it's like I'm peeing... lmao"

Linh kicked Suga off the bed

"your so weird..!!!!"