#13

imagine for @ashtxnslegos on twitter with Michael Clifford

"Mikey! The pizza's here!" Izzy shouted as she opened the door for the pizza guy. She took the boxes and paid him. He left her with a "Have a good night" before leaving. Izzy could here the background music of the playstation upstairs. So she went upstairs with the pizza and into his room.

"The pizzas here." Mickeys eyes opened wide before he paused his game and jumped towards me. He stole the box and quickly took the first slice. After a while of eating there was only 1 slice of pizza left.

Mikey and Izzy went for it at the same time but Izzy got to it first. She ran for her life trying to finish eating it. Mikey chased her and when he got her he pulled her by the waste. He distracted her by kissing her lips slowly. Then out of surprise he took the pizza and gobbled it down right in front of her.

Izzy stomped her feet before pretending to be mad at Mikey. She walked into her room and shut the door. Mikey walked in with a pouty face before grabbing Izzy and cuddling with her in bed.

"I'm sorry for eating the last slice." Mikey said and Izzy started laughing cause she wasn't mad. She touched his green hair and they ended up kissing again. They went under the blankets and never came back out.