Eren x Levi

Levi was hanging out with hanji, well he was forced by hanji to hangout with her. He got annoyed at hanji as she kept talking then brought up a gay strip club as Levi seem kinda interested "come on Levi let's go there, and I know someone you know that works there" hanji said giggling insanely as Levi gave her a look, who worked there that Levi knew? He shrugs as hanji and him went to the gay strip club.

After a little while they arrived and went inside seeing a lot of strippers and guys kissing each other, Levi kinda looked disgusted but kept walking as he saw eren walking around in a strippers waiting outfit, giving men drinks, levis eyes widen "What the hell?! Why is that brat working here?" Levi asked as he gets pissed at hanji, he didn't like when eren was giving men drinks "hm oh eren wanted to" hanji said then walked off as Levi glares at her but soon felt a hand on Levi shoulder "hey Levi, I didn't know you come here" eren said giggling as Levi looks at him up and down "and I didn't know you were working here" Levi said as eren blushes then holds the plate with drinks on it, he gave guys more drinks then gave one to Levi "I guess I'll see you later then" eren said then walks off.

Levi soon got drunk and walked around stumbling as a guy grabs Levi smirking "hello cutie" the man said then Levi glares at he kicks the guy in the balls, Levi wasn't drunk all the way but then he felt someone's hand on his shoulder "mm Levi, take me... home " eren hiccups as Levi picks up eren bride style, taking him to hanjis car sitting eren in the back seat. Levi sat beside eren as he puts his coat around him "you okay eren?" He asked as he looks up at him, eren grabs Levi face kissing him on the lips getting into Levi's lap as Levi puts his hands on erens hips.

Eren moaned during the kiss as he grinded up against levi, making him let out a groan. Levi pins eren down on the bed taking off there clothes quickly, levi kissed down erens chest as eren let out moans. They both were hot and bothered by the friction they were getting by the hot make out.

Levi turned eren on to his stomach and slammed into erens tight ass making eren scream his lungs out in pleasure. Eren never felt this much pleasure before in his life and he was finally getting it from his crush.

After hours of sex, levi and eren finally went to sleep since they were exhausted by the work of moving and drinking, knowing them they would have alot of explaining to do in the morning.