Cash:)

Cash

Plot/setting: Nash and cameron are in the school bathroom after Nash got in a big fight with Taylor.
. P
Nash: 16

Cameron: 18

Nash POV

Taylor got mad at me because I said " your suck a FUCKING baby if your not, then go and hit him!" And Taylor got all mad and started yelling. I threw a punch which hit him in the jaw, and he hit my lip. Cameron pulled me off of him and Shawn helped Taylor but I did get in a few kicks. Cameron brought me to the bathroom, and picked me up in put me on the counter. "He's so strong" .

"Thanks"

"Wait I said that out loud"

"Ya you kinda did" cam said with a smirk.

I was blushing pretty hard so I turned and looked at the wall that's when i felt cams nice soft hands grab my chin and made me look at him. He had a wet paper towel and started to clean my lip, I winced because it hurt so bad. Cams face got closer to mine and I scooted back more and more till my hand slipped and I fell off the counter. Cameron once again put his arms around me and picked me up, but this time I rapped my legs around him. He placed me down on the counter my legs still around him, and kiss me I kissed back because it felt so right. I winced cause my lip hurts like hell.

" I'm sorry babe" cam said softly and sexy.

" it fine I was the dumb one who got in a fight with that prick!"

Cam giggle and helped me to my feet and we walk to his car and drove to my house like a normal Friday. When we arrived we walk in on Aaron pinning hayes down on the couch kissing his neck. I wanted to rip Aaron off of hayes but cameron put his arm around me just in time, and we went to my room. I laid down and cameron came and laid next to me and put his arm around me, I tensed up and then relaxed.

I awoke to cameron kissing me, I smiled and got on top of him and started kissing his neck, he rolled on top of me my arms ran up his spin and took his shirt he wasted no time and got my shirt off. He kissed down my stomach and back to my neck and found my sweet spot. He got a small moan from me and continued and unbuttoned my pants seeing my hard on. "We need to fix that" cameron said in a sexy tone. I took off his Jeens to find the same thing. I took of his boxers to find a 7 inch dick spring out. I took it in my mouth and sucked. Moans coming form cameron just made me harder. And soon he took off my boxers to find a 6 inch dick, he giggled and took it in to his mouth.

I then rolled over and cameron fingered my hole and slowly put his dick in. "I'm gonna cum" cameron explained. After he did he took his dick out and laid next to me cuddling.

I awoke and went down in my boxer. I was hard to walk so I leaned on the railing and stuff. Hayes was shirtless and laying on Aaron's bare stomach. He laughed a me "nice to see your bottom" hayes said giggleing. I shot him a death glare and sat downs. "Like your top" Aaron blush and turned his head. Yes I am hayes said with anger in his voice, but sometimes we switch Aaron said.

Soon cameron came down and got a muffing and just smiled at me.

(Author note)

Hope you liked it!

I think next I will do shaylor or Catt!