ONE

Jimin P.O.V

It was my first day of school which means I have to start making new friends, I woke up by my alarm going off and I groan, as I got out of bed, I notice my white bunny on the floor, I quickly got out and picked it up and hugged it tightly in my arms as I began to stroke it softly "Oh no...are you okay bunbun?" I ask softly before smiling sweetly at my stuffie and placing a gentle and soft kiss on its forehead before sitting it on my bed which was pink and filled with my stuffies, I let out a soft giggle before walking towards my closet, I smiled as I saw all my pink shirts, jumpers, shirks, and thigh socks, I smiled more before picking out my outfit for my first day at school.

Jimin outfit:

I smiled more as I looked myself in the mirror, I gave thumbs up at myself before making my way downstairs which I was greeted by my mom, my mom and I have always been together since my bad left us, my mom as always been here for me these whole ye...

I smiled more as I looked myself in the mirror, I gave thumbs up at myself before making my way downstairs which I was greeted by my mom, my mom and I have always been together since my bad left us, my mom as always been here for me these whole years, she always accepted me for myself and accepted who I was, I smiled as she gave me a kiss to my cheek, "how is my baby boy feeling about on his first day of school?" I blush at the nickname before smiling softy and sweetly at her as she gave her beautiful smile back, "very excited but a little nervous at the same time...its a new school I mean I have to make friends right?" She smiled before ruffling my blonde hair.

I smiled more "well don't you want friends jimin?" She asked and started cutting fruits into little Squares and putting them into a plastic pink container, I smiled and nodded my friend slightly "well..I would like to have friends... But what if they don't like me...because of his I dress and act..?" I asked looking down shyly which made my mom notice "aww jimin, of course they will like you! How can they not like such a wonderful person like you?" I bit down on my lower lip and struggled, she smiled which made me smiling too.

After I had ate my breakfast, my mom drove me to school, in which I saw lots of kids who were a lot older then me, I took a deep breath before kissing my mom a goodbye and getting out of the car in which everyone was looking and sharing at me, even some were eyeing me in which made me blush a little, I enter the front doors to my now new school which where I was now attending.