A...NEKO?!!! : C.2

Previously:

*GASP*
•••
"So as I was saying, I'm Loca Viper and I'm your new social studies teacher. Puuurrrfect position for someone of my kind if I'm puuurrrfectly honest." I say with a Cheshire cat smile.

"YOUR A-" "HOW-" "THAT'S WHAT YUKI--" "WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" "WHERES ARE ACTUAL TEACHE--"

Too many questions. I decide to transform into my cat form and hop on to the front desk with my black fur practically glowing in the moon light.

Everything goes quiet as I stretch and curl up on the table, finally ready for a cat nap.

The door suddenly opens and in comes my new... father?

"Loca I heard the commotion are you okay?" Worry evident in his overly cheerful voice.

I jump down of the desk and slowly slink towards him, curling up on his right foot while softly purring.

"I think that's enough for today. Aidou can you take Loca back to the moon dorms? She's in the dorm room across from you. Thank you! Well I'll take my leave." He carefully hands me over to Aidou and skips out the classroom door.

Well that sucks. (Unintentional pun sorry...)

"So hey kitty I'm Idou. Let's get going now shall we?" He asks with me purring lightly in response as he scratches my ears.

!!!HEAVEN!!!

He starts to slowly swing me in his arms as I transform back into my human form (, clothes on)

He starts to slowly swing me in his arms as I transform back into my human form (, clothes on). He still doesn't put me down, just continues to swing me to sleep as everyone else follows us back to the dorms slowly but silently as I drift off.