School?no thanks

Jess' pov

I woke up to my alarm clock buzzing, disrupting me from my slumber. I groggily sat up, lazily walking over to my bathroom and jumping in the shower. I washed my long blonde hair with my favourite shampoo, raspberry and coconut. I then washed my body and shaved my legs, I hopped out of the shower and brushed my teeth before walking out over to my closet to decide what I was going to wear for my first day.

It was rather sunny today, I put on a blue floral print dress, a cute denim jacket and some low cut white converse. I dried and loosely curled my hair and started on my makeup. I never wore foundation, I was always happy with my really tan, clear complexion. I simply put on some liquid liner, a little blush and some mascara. I put some cherry red gloss on my lips before grabbing my phone and going downstairs.

I grabbed an apple and headed out to my car. following my gps I went to my new school.

I grabbed my bag from the car and locked it before walking into Calabasas High. everyone was looking at me, the guys eyes scanning my body and the girls giving me dirty looks, I began walking over to the reception looking to get my locker number and schedule. "hello, what's your name and how can I help you?" a kind old brunette receptionist asked me. "hi my name is Jess Greene I'm new?"

My response came out more like a question. The lady looked my name up on her computer and then printed out two sheets. one with my locker number and the other was a schedule. well here you are Jess, I'll find someone to show you where your first class is. oh Zac! will you show Jess to her next class?" she asked a guy walking out of the principles office. he looked up, man he was hot, his blue eyes looked cold, I knew he was trouble, he began walking over to me but was interrupted, "I'll show her, Jackie" an accent I couldn't forget interrupted. I turned to see Harry and smiled. "hey Harry!" I said enthusiastically, forgetting he briefly mentioned he went to school here. zac just looked at me, him and Harry exchanged dirty looks before Harry began to escort me to my class, his phone rang.

So how do you guys like it? Let me know!! Loveya!