Day 1 Part 1 - Meet the girls

"Welcome to love island.." Her speech is rudely interrupted by 2 jeeps pulling up behind her. "Here come our first sexy singletons! Meet Kerry and Jenna!" . The first introduction video rolls...

"Hi I'm Kerry, I'm 24 and I'm a barmaid from Brighton!! If I was an animal I would be a tiger because I'm beautiful but fierce. My ideal guy would be tall dark and handsome. I also like someone I can have a bit of fun with, in and out the bedroom." She strikes a few poses and flings her hair back. She has an olive skin tone with black hair and brown eyes. She is wearing dark eye make-up and a heavy red lipstick. She is wearing a gold glittery dress going down to her knees. She smiles as she sees the next girl jump out of a jeep and the next introduction video rolls...

"Hi I'm Jenna, I'm 23 and I'm a makeup artist from Liverpool! If I was an animal I would be a sloth because I'm really lazy and sleep too much! My ideal guy would have beautiful brown eyes and a really fit body! They would have to give me a lot of attention and be able to have a laugh too!" She flutters her eyes and pouts at the camera. She has glistening blonde hair and tonnes of foundation in every corner of her face. She has blue eyes and is wearing a yellow bikini. As she approaches the villa she hears footsteps behind her...

"Meet Eliza!" Her video clip rolls...

"Hi I'm Eliza, I'm 26 and I'm a tattoo artist from Birmingham! If I was an animal I would be a cheetah because cheetahs can catch anyone and when I get in to the villa I will catch everyone's eye!! My ideal guy has to have tattoos and dark hair. I also like some memorable moments in the bedroom!" She laughs cheekily. She is covered head to toe in tattoos and has brown hair with pink highlights. She is wearing a gold bikini with a very thin knicker piece. She walks over to the others twisting her hips as she goes.

The girls hug each other telling their names. But before they can say anything more another sexy singleton walks in, all excited making a long-lasting high pitched noise. "Hey girls!!!!!"

"Hi I'm Danielle, I'm 20 and I'm a singer from London!! If I was an animal I would be a chipmunk because they're really small and cute like me!! My dream guy has blonde hair with blue eyes and is exciting and has to be fun!!" She blows a kiss at the camera. She is wearing a very thin yellow bikini, a bit similar to Jenna's but lighter. She has blonde hair, tied up, and blue eyes just like she said her man would have (not tied up though). She gives a kiss on the cheek to the other girls and the final girl steps out of the 5th jeep...

"Hi I'm Rose, I'm 25 and I'm a Consultant from Manchester! If I was an animal I would be a cat because they are chill like me. My type is a guy with a good personality, romantic, and makes me laugh!" She smiles at the camera and winks. She has dark red hair and brown eyes and is wearing a bright red dress.

The girls huddle together and wait for the boys to arrive...

*note from author: sorry for all the times I repeated 'she'. Next part coming soon..*