2- The New Girl

That morning had to have been the most depressing morning I've ever had to go through. Me and Shawn were at our lockers and I was wearing his magcon jacket and he was wearing the tye die shirt I got him. Shawn says, " so Anna did yah have funnn!" in the most excited voice ever.

"Yes I did I had the best weekend ever thanks for taking me", I said,

" No problem, hey can I talk to you in private?"

"Yeah is ummm everything okay?"

" Yeah everything's fine I just need to talk to you."

"Oh alright." So we started walking to the closet where we used to have emergency meetings when we first started high school. " So what's the matter?" I said.

" I've been thinking about welll US, and I think ummm......." He stopped abruptly as he leaned in then stopped an inch or two from my face. He walked out and shut the door behind him. " What the fudge nickels just happened ?" I walked out and saw him flirting with a girl I've never seen in my life. I immediately became infuriated, I had never been so angry at a girl before until today. I walked over to them and Shawn said," Heyy Anna this is Ashley the new girl I'm gonna be showing her around for the day is that cool?"

" Ahah yeahhh totally cooll," and he gave me a high five and said," thanks buddy!" I cannot believe he just friend zoned me right after he wanted to talk privately and especially in front of this SLUTT ASHLEYY. I have all my classes with him and he's leaving me for her, WHAT THE HELL, why must all bad things happen to me.

So the rest of my day went by almost as horribly as the beginning. At least I'll have something good to look forward to when I get home. Nash is visiting my dad cause they're somewhat related I don't know how but everytime they try to explain it I get confused halfway through. Nash and I have some history that should not be spoken of. Shawn doesn't know that when he was singing " Life of the Party" at magcon me and Nash were making out behind the stage. I don't know how he didn't notice because me and Nash were like sucking each other's faces off and our lips were like lipstick red yet Shawn didn't notice. I felt terrible though because Shawn always says how he's jealous of people that can kiss because he says he's a bad kisser but I don't think that's entirely true. DINGDINGDING!!! Finally the bell! I booked it out of there. No hesitation I left fast. I have to walk home from school and usually with Shawn but he's with that new girl. I start to walk toward my house about 2 miles down the street when suddenly I see him.