getting to know you

its the next day around 7:00am and Diana is waking up,its her day off and she still wakes up at her normal time.She rubbs the sleep from her eyes snd pulls the covers off.Might as well get up and make a cup of coffee she thinks.Diana goes into the kitchen puts the coffee on and decides to check her twitter out.She turns lap top on and goes on line,she sees shes got some  tweets and Dms.When she she checks the message she gets the surprise of her life.Tom Hiddleston dmed her and is following her..."Omg no he didnt...this gotta be a dream that ill wake up any minute"she says out loud.She does a happy dance and decides to read what he wrote.She cant believe he responded and is wondering what she should write.Diana decides to respond by saying @twhiddleston thankyou for the follow and your welcome i think your the greatest and look forward to yout tweets and your next movie :) She rereads what she wrote smiles then hit send.

She gets up to get her coffee after hearing the coffee pot timer go off,she puts two equals and some french vanilla creamer in her coffee until its light,like she likes it.Okay its time to decide what im doing today she says to herself.

As she thinking what she will be doing today ,diana is going thru her tweets and sees Tom has tweeted @twhiddleston working on the set of #highrise and having s great time.Diana reads the tweet and favorites and retweets it.She also decides to tweet: @twiddleston wish i was there to watch and support :)

Tom gets a notification of the tweet and reads it and responds,@dianabrady wish you were here too ;) maybe someday...thanks for the support.

Diana reads the tweet and blushes...if only that would happen she thinks.Alright Diana decides shes going shopping and jumps into shower gets washed and dressed,grabs her pocketbook and keys and heads to the car and starts it and off she goes.

Toms finished shooting for the day and goes home and showers and puts comfortable grey sweat pants and black t-shirt on and  grabs a apple and a glass of water and heads to his computer and goes on line.

Tom checks his Twitter and decides to tweet this woman who some how caught his interest: @dianabrady hey what are u up too?

Meanwhile diana is grabbing a quick meal at mcdonalds and hears her phone going off letting her know she had a notificition.She grabs her phone from her purse and reads Toms tweet,"omg Tom tweeted me" diana all but screams in excitment embarrassing herself.Diana ducks her head hoping no one sees her red cheeks,she reads the tweet and responds:@twhiddleston was shopping at mall,but now im eating dinner :)

Toms response is:@dianbrady sounds like fun,hope ur eating something delicous. Diana response is @twhiddleston its just fast food and im enjoying it.ARE U Finished for the day ?

@Dianebrady i am just chillen right now maybe when ur all done and home we can talk more.

Diana reads Toms tweet and is surprised he wants to talk to her more.@twiddleston i like that very much :) talk to u later.

Diana hits send and signs off and finishes her dinner.