Dorm 1/2

Y/n's Pov

I walked into the living room with some tea and pastries I placed them on the coffee table"'I would be fine with her going to the dorms"My mom said"NO y/n in stays with me"Kaito whines

I facepalmed myself in embarrassment"Im gonna get packing""No" Kaito said throwing a tantrum"sorry excuse me"mom said carrying kaito to his room while a ran to mines and started packing

all Mights Pov

Y/n has a nice family

Y/n's Pov

Timeskip to dorm competion and y/n didn't get in trouble becuase her costume nobody knew y/n helped save bakugo

we went through all the dorms except for mines bakugo's and mineta's"Where is bakugo"I said annoyed"Sleeping"Kirishima said"Im go wake him up becuase I wanna see his dorm room"I said marching to his room and opening it"SURPRISE"I yelled make bakugo fall off the bed"Y/n"He yelled chasing me all the way to the rest of the guys"I got him here"I said'Y/n y-"Bakugo was about to yell before I cut him"THats no way to speak to you girlfriend now c'mon lets go to my room"

we walked into my room

"I like it"Ashido said"Its good but not as Dazzlin as mine"Ayoama(I forgot how to spell his name)said

"I like it"Ashido said"Its good but not as Dazzlin as mine"Ayoama(I forgot how to spell his name)said."What are these pictures"Uraraka said.I quickly cover the pictures"Its nothing"I said quickly"Watcha hiding"Bakugo said"N-nothing"I stuttered Uraraka pushed me and took one of the pictures"THese are all pictures some you and bakugo some just bakugo"Uraraka said then I looked over to my drawer and saw bakugo and mineta looking at it and I Banged both of them on the head"Mineta I knew you would do the but you bakugo you should be ASHAMED"