Chapter 4 :Fun Times

Hey guys. Im super sorry for not updating for a long,long time. I have been working on it since the last update. I cant lie and say that 'oh it was because I've been super busy' cuz that's simply not true. It's because I'm procrastinate to the max and don't be getting shit done. Sorry again. Thanks for reading and liking my story. Let me know what you think about it and if you see anything wrong. Thanks again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I startled awake from my sleep. I could feel the sweat on me that caused my clothes to stick to me. Damn... what a dream. I just had a wet dream about Bakugou telling by my erected member that was confined in my bottoms. I pulled at my shirt to fan myself with it to let cool air to come in. It was kinda hot in my room now. I didn't notice that I was softly panting. I looked around my room and it was already getting dark outside. My hard member isn't showing any sign of going down soon. So I stripped off my shorts and boxers. I wrap my left hand around the base of my hard cock. Slowly, I start to pump my cock.

"Haa" A small moan leaves my mouth as I relieved my erection. My eyes close shut as I think back to my dream. My right hand wraps around the head of my dick and my thumb rubs on my slit. "Ahhh" It feels so good right there. I imagine it's Bakugou's hands and not mine that are working on my dick. That makes this feels so much better. He releases my head and moves that hand down to massage my balls in that same hand. The other hand grips tighter on the base of my cock and pumps faster. "Fuckk" I moan out as he continued. Moan after moan came out of my mouth. This is unlike any other fantasy I've ever had about Bakugou. He applies a little more pressure onto my balls. "S~shit this feels so good" I moan out loudly, falling back onto my pillows. "Bakugou" I say over and over again as I start to thrust into his hands nearing the edge.

I was so into it that I didn't notice someone knocking at my door and letting themself in, regardless of me answering, hearing that I was inside and awake. It was until I heard them that I snapped out of it.

"What the fuck?"

"B-Bakugou?!"

~~~Bakugou's POV~~~
Wonder where shitty hair is at. I look around the common room. They were chatting and I noticed that he wasn't there because Kirishima is social little fucker and is also very talkative. He usually is there when class 1-A hangs out together. They were sitting on the couches discussing what movie to watch. Don't really care what movie they fucking pick out, just god damn pick one. I was slouched down on a 2 seat couch that I had to myself. They decide on a movie and the previews start. I get up and walk to Kirishima's room to invite him, not really caring about watching the movie.

When I arrive, I knocked at his door. I wait a couple of seconds for him to answer. What the hell is taking him so long to answer his god damn door. I knock again and no immediate answer so I say " It's Bakugou" Just as I turned around to walk away, I heard light noises coming from the other side of his door. What the fuck is he doing in there. "Shitty hair what the hell are you doing in there?" I said while knocking again. I checked the door knob to see if it was locked and it wasn't. I opened the door and said " It's me Bakugou. I'm coming in." I closed the door behind me and locked it. I walked further into his room and was surprised at what I saw.

"What the fuck" I say.

Well this explains why he didn't hear me and answer the door. Kirishima was jerking off and fuck me if he didn't look sexy as hell. Anybody who walked in on him would be shocked and then think it was hot. Just looking at him, it's getting me worked up and turned on.

When he hears my voice, he immediately stops his movements and looks at the source of the voice.

"B-Bakugou?" He says shocked, embarrassed, and maybe horrified at me seeing him.