"After a couple of months"

So..here i was sitting next to my boyfriend, every day i saw him during the pause i did nothing else then beeing with him,his friends and my friends.

We where kinda cute together.. even tough i knew it was puppy love. And as the seconds became minutes,the minutes became houres and the houres became days.. i started loving him less, i didn't knew how this could happen because i had loved him for such a long time but yeah.. the time went to fast i gues, because after all this i was starting to think he was only  doing this to make himself 'cool' to his friends.

So the year was over.. after summer i was going to go to high school for real. So i needed to grow up and make some bounderies.  So we meeted for a last time together with my friend..

After that i already wanted to brake up with him, but i tought why don't i give him a second chance.. i mean i was going to France any way, so yeah i gave him another chance.

I thaught i'm gonna go to France to figure myself out a little bit more..so i don't need to send him anyway. So i didn't, i only talked to him after what happen in the story you read about "France all over again".

So i Broke up with him right after that  because i kind of cheaded him.. with the boy from France, and i really didn't feel good about it so yeah..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what would you guys do.., with the boy in france?  Hope you liked  the story guys!

if you want more true story's like this.. be shore to let me know ;)

veel liefde,

KITTY KATT <3