MISSING GIRL

NOTE: YOU ARE THE DETECTIVE IN THIS STORY. WRITE DOWN ANY INFORMATION IN BOLD TEXT.
__________________________
"IMPORTANT! A teen has gone missing in Helldem. Police are helping search. Diary extracts and photos of the girl are the following images. Her name is Anna, aged 18. Any help to find the girl would be thankful."

"Thank you for listening

"Thank you for listening. Again, Any help appreciated"
__________________________
I giggled at the thought of so many people worrying about me. That's all I heard last night, "missing girl, missing girl, Anna Stone missing, Helldem teen runaway," I never thought it would end that way. I didn't stop to think whilst I was packing my bags or saying goodbye to my parents for the last time. I told them I was going to the park. Yeah. Right. Who just goes to the park for no reason?
I was caught off guard, and jolted upright.
"Hey, you!"
I stayed silent and hid behind the bush I was nearest to.
"I see you. Are you that missing girl? I wont report you to the police, I just wanna speak to you. My names Jack. Hello? Helloooo???"
I peeped my head out the corner of the bush and stood up slowly.
"Y-yeah, it's the girl from TV. What do you want?" I sulked.
"I just want to ask why you left your parents with the excuse of "I'm going to the park!" and made them worried sick?" Jack asked, confused but with a lighthearted tone.
"Oh, haha. I'm kind of done with life at home. I want to explore..." I said awkwardly, twiddling my fingers.
"You can crash at mine for a bit if you want? I don't mind really."
"You sure?" I asked.
"100% sure."
__________________________
I arrived at his house. It was more of an apartment but I was happy with anything I could get.
Jack picked up a cigarette box, "Want one?" he asked.
"I'll pass." I said. He knew I was stressed out.
I was starting to see the true colours of Jack. Kind, Caring and Generous. But I feel like that  is a side to him I haven't seen yet. "Eh, your decision I guess." He sighed.
I sat down on the bed. It was neatly tucked and folded but had crisp packets , plastic wrappers and ice cream tubs strewn aimlessly across it. If my mom was here, she'd probably kill him for leaving it in such a state.

"So what do you want to do?" I questioned, not realising he'd already left the room and was in the small kitchen with the radio blaring uptown funk by Bruno Mars. All you you could hear was his terrible singing.
"UPtOwN fUnK yOu uP I said uPtoWn fUnK yOu uP"
It sounded like a cat being dragged across a room.
"Can you shut up?" A distant groan came out of the bedroom on the right.
"Oh, right. Sorry Andréa, forgot you were trying to sleep." Jack whispered, turning the music down a notch.
"You forgot to tell me something?" I said, more demanding than I intended it to sound.
"Ah, yeah. That's Andréa. She's my roommate." He awkwardly said, as if he felt bad about not telling me. I felt a little shocked, but I had to deal with it if I didn't want to freeze to death at night.
"It's ok. Is there anywhere I can stay possibly?" I wondered, not trying to sound too straightforward and bossy.
"Yep. Just around the corner here,"
Jack pointed to a dusty storage room.
"I hope you don't mind it being a little messy."
I opened the door and a tidal wave of dust came over me. I coughed and spluttered waving my hands everywhere in and attempt to bat it away. "It should be fine. Thanks, Jack."