airports

disclaimer : i don't know airports work

Kwite stood in the airport, Diesel was flying in and him- along with Pyro and Ani- and it was the first time in months since the two had last seen each other.

Even then, during that particular meet-up, they weren't dating, just beating around the bush and the concept.

So call Kwite a hopeless romantic, but even the thought of seeing him again made Kwite dizzy with love.

Kwite pulled his phone out again,

"By the gate when you arrive."

seen

Ominious, considering he didn't respond. Ani rolled her eyes, "You look like you're from a teen rom movie."

"Well-," Kwite starts, "Shut up."

Ani started laughing, "Such a sap."

His phone dinged.

"Where?"

Kwite looked up, stood on his toes to look over the people flooding in, and spotted the 'lost' man.

And no, he didn't run over to him, of course not, that's just silly. (Yes, indeed he did run over, weaving through people)

Diesel looked up as Kwite wrapped his arms around him, pulling him into a -totally not gay- embrace.

There was quiet laughter from behind the duo, most likely Ani.

Diesel chuckled, as Kwite pulled back, hands resting on Diesel's biceps.

"Well Howdy," Diesel joked, resting his hands around the younger's midsection.