Chapter 3

I woke up to realizing it was a Saturday so I didn't have to go to school today. I quickly when downstairs not checking my phone to look for Nicole.

"Nicole? " I said as i when down

nothing.

"NICOLE!" I said louder

I wonder whats going on with her? She's been leaving the house a lot. I when back upstairs to change into some nice clothes. I didn't want to keep wearing sweats. It felt like one of those days where you kinda just wanna dress up for no reason. Yeah, it was like one of those days.

I went to change into a pair of black jeans and flowy loose white shirt and a put on a pair of brown boots and a red coat. I went back down stairs got my purse, phone and keys and left the down. I finally have a day off. Why couldn't I just walk around town and just look at London. Haven't done that for months. I would like time for myself since all I've been doing was studying, sleep, eat, act and repeat.

I walked down from my street to the local cafe that I always go to. I went in and it wasn't that full but i wanted to eat outside. I order a crepe and a cup of tea. I sat outside and waited for my food. Harry sent me a message saying how the boys and him have a couple of more places to go before the tour ended

A cute waiter brought my food.

"Here's your food m'am. That'll be $8.83"

"Thank you" I told him. I looked closer he had brown hair with green eyes. I stopped looking at him but somehow mange to handed him the money. But I could tell that he was doing the same thing. 

"I didn't mean to borther you, but you look very beautiful" he said with a very charming smile.

"oh, thank you" I told him. He handled me a napkin. he left giving me another smile.

I looked at the napkin he gave me and of course he wrote something on it.

the napkin said;

i couldn't tell you fully in person but you are beautiful and i would love to take you out :)

call me 555863

I looked around and the guy was gone. I smiled at the note and started eating my food. As I was eating, I was reading the script to the play that I'm in. A couple of moments later my phone started to ring. I picked it up and put it to my ear.

"Hello ?"

"ISABEL!?!? WHERE ARE YOU GIRL?" it was Nicole.

"Umm... What do you mean? I'm at the cafe down the street from the flat. Why? What's wrong ?"

"Nothing, i was just wondering. Can you come home like now ?"

"Sure. But why?"

"Isabel,come now. "

"Okay okay, i'm coming now !"

She laughed and ended the call.

What the hell could she be doing that she wants me home so badly. I sigh and started walking home. So much for a peaceful me day. 

***

as soon as I got home, i saw that nobody was home. What the hell did Nicole need ?I took out my keys to unlock the door and of course the room was pitch black.

"NICOLE IT'S NOT MY BIRTHDAY. WHATS WITH ALL THE LIGHTS OU-" I turned on the lights. and of course Nicole didn't plan a surprise birthday party... but somehow my boyfriend, best friend, and my two idiots were with her.

"Nicole ? Whats going on?" I asked as I moved away from the sigh of boys in my living room. She smiled and turned to the boys. My blonde boy came up to me and cupped my face and just looked at me. All my blonde boy said was